How to photograph a Mercedes AMG ONE Forza Edition in Forza horizon 5

Yeah - it’s a bit “rubbish” that this thing has been plaguing the promo since day 1 and they still haven’t fixed the problem. Just take it off the list for crying out loud!

2 Likes

It should be the first car you drive in the game but it is impossible to take a picture of that without a fresh start of the game losing all progress. They have to simply remove that car from the game in order to not have any not pictured car in horizon promo.

You have to buy a house to unlock promo and no one who started a new game said they were able to photograph it. I bet it’s another dev only car like the CCX, Boxster and Hornet’s they enjoy in their build.

1 Like

It doesn’t actually exist in the game, it existed in the reveal trailer

you are all so so so SO making my head hurt.
sort by manufacturer under horizon promo.
LOOK!
TWO of them. the uncaptured one used to have the FE text but now doesn’t. it is still the same car, with the same buggy aero upgrades the FE had. (look at a video by someone who went through it’s customization)

They did this to make people like us STOP talking about it but now we seem to just be talking about it even more.

smh

2 Likes

Because we’ve captured every single other car, and there it sits.
In FH4 you could photo Owen’s P1. So this shouldn’t be this much drama.
Let us get photo, problem solved.

1 Like

I got this done finally… Saw AMG One with camera icon on it at the festival during freeroam… I couldn’t believe my eyes and my instincts pushed my finger to the Photo Mode button and there it was in full glory. It was some dude with P10 2999 level who was driving this car in freeroam. I send my regards !!
Thank you…

This was few weeks back when the game was overrun by hackers, modders, script kiddies, etc. Now those people have been taken care of with latest patch, I think it would be near impossible to snap this car again.

Good God!!

Late to replying so don’t know if it’s been mentioned but I thought I read in one of the patch notes that that car in promo photo was an error by devs.

I have the se problem. So how do you photograph that car? Is it the one in the opening race when you start a new game? Can you redo that race somehow?

U can redo the race but its useless because you cannot take pictures on this drive

I just looked at cars I hadn’t captured for horizon promo, down to five now, the Fords AMC and the three Renaults. Wasn’t sure if I had got the Sián. The fifth was obviously the Mercedes-AMG ONE. When I closed the page I thought, “Hang on, there’s text there,” and had another look. Sure enough, it still has the label Forza Edition, it’s just white on white but the text and background faded at different rates.

This is, presumably, meaningless, but there’s been sufficient discussion that I thought it worth posting.

3 Likes

Interesting. Someone else mentioned a while back (when it first “changed” or thereabouts) that they saw the text as white on white too, which confused the heck outta me lol… I mean, how do you SEE white on white ? I thought they must be joking or something. Anyway, apologies to that first poster as you have now confirmed it (or joined the conspiracy / inside joke… lol).

oh no, no joke, the text and background fade at different rates when backing out of the promo screen - try it out look at the part where it used to have white text on purple then back out; the background fades faster so you see white text briefly (or the other way around, doesn’t matter, the contrast might be fleeting but it’s clear enough when you know what it says)

1 Like

I just create a Drag EventLab with the cars I don’t have pics of yet and knock them out. Looks like that AMG One Forza Edition was removed from the promo list (mentioned in the release notes), and if you have captured all the cars, the Captured and Not Captured options disappear from the Promo filter.

it has now been removed from horizon promo! and now has… been replaced with the rally adventure version of ale’s flatbed… that doesnt appear in ANY gameplay scenarios… :roll_eyes:

Is it, perhaps, hauling the AMG ONE Forza Edition ? :wink:

2 Likes

no it’s the one hauling the f-150 lightning in a cutscene for like 5 seconds ;-;

1 Like

When I use fast travel, the loading screen appears for about 3 seconds, and at this time we are shown some picture from the game.
Today I managed to see a picture on the loading screen, it was Alejandra’s Flatbed Truck, it’s standing where the waterfall is. I went there during the day and didn’t find it, maybe it’s worth trying to get there at night, because the screenshot shows the night.

But most of all I think that this is another glitch and they will remove it from the Horizon Promo, just as they removed the AMG-Mercedes One Forza Edition.

2 Likes

Well spotted! Makes me want to go to Sierra Nueva…

Alejandro’s flatbed truck is not there by the waterfall in gameplay. It’s only in the screenshot loading screen.
That truck in the loading screen is the one with a full cargo load covered with a black tarp & was already in Horizon Promo which I have received credit for photographing.
The other flatbed has no cargo & is often seen on the freeway.
I’ve taken dozens of photos of it but no credit for it yet in Horizon Promo.
I think the empty flatbed is the mystery Alejandro’s truck.