How to photograph a Mercedes AMG ONE Forza Edition in Forza horizon 5

Agreed that after Clarkson, Hammond and May left, the next series went downhill rapid, but when McGuinness and Flintoff came in it was back to the way it should be. They bring it back to the old platform - FUN. Even Harris has his good moments, but for me Flintoff & McGuinness are perfect to take over the mantle.

i wouldnt know once they left i left watching it and now i watch the grand tour which i wish had new episodes more often but its those three so i can watch it over and over again and still LMAO

I’d rather they just fix the bug and move on. Adding another Forza Edition would just be a waste of space.

1 Like

I’ve only watched a couple of GT episodes but that’s only because I don’t really like streaming telly.
The last few Series of TG when they both came in made it highly watchable again. Thankful that Chris Evans only made it through one series.

I have a feeling they believe they did fix the bug when they changed the capture from the FE to just the regular one. Problem solved ! Never even bothered to test it or check the community for issues I expect. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Seems that way. Maybe Max could bring it to their attention if he sees this as I reckon you’re right that they thought it was sorted but didn’t bother to check.

1 Like

I like to go through TG right from the start (when Jason was the 3rd guy instead of James) on the Sky box and Chris’ stick out just as bad as they did when they were new.

It’s decent now but despite being born in the same place as Paddy and adoring him in Phoenix Nights I think he often tries too hard to be Jeremy, him + Freddie don’t have the same impact for me either because they’re on so many other different shows.

Chris Harris I think is great though, 1 often overlooked thing about proper/old TG is Jeremy + James in particular had an automotive background to go along with everything else, they were car guys who’s biggest love was cars doing a car show.

In my opinion Chris is the only one of the current 3 I could say that about, the other 2 just have too many fingers in other pies for me to ever see them as proper enthusiasts.

I mean Paddy + Freddie have both been big names for 15+ years now, you’d think if they were that passionate about cars they’d have done everything to try and be the SIARPC at some point.

It hasn’t, that’s still the FE

Personally, I still think Flintoff & McGuinness are proper into cars - just never been asked to present a car show.
As far as Right from the start - original TG from 1977 never seems to be classed as first episode lists - just the reboot from 2002 when Clarkson, Hammond & May came in after the hiatus. Admittedly the original bunch of series was a much more stuffy affair.

Yet it only says non FE in the not captured list and also as a completely separate tab on its own in the full list.

It still says FE, it’s just white on white

Don’t see that - on my screen in the main Mercedes AMG section it shows the 6 cars captured, one of which is the AMG One. Scroll to the far end of all cars and it’s the same picture and description as not captured. No mention of FE…

1 Like

I know it’s just a lot easier to refer to 2002 as the start with most people, I’m not saying Paddy + Freddie aren’t into their cars but it’s just not the same level if you know what I mean, like most of Jeremy’s adult life is/has been involved in motoring, how well-known he is now is defined by his career with cars.

I hope + would think it will be Chris who reviews the AMG-One if it’s going to be on the show, going to be awfully strange as it probably feels like old news to any regular FH5 player now since we all see it every time we boot the game up.

You’re just trolling right ?

1 Like

im thinking he has to be

nobody can believe that…could they?

OK - not much use at this but finally managed to get the screenshots of what I was talking about.

The last one was what used to be the FE version but when you actually go to it, it just flips back to the non FE

1 Like

I agree it will probably be Harris driving it for a review just as he was the one on the Rimac in tonight’s program.
The opening titles definitely show an AMG One with the front wing fins, so it has to be the FE version surely?

I was searching Mercedes-AMG and source - Forza editions and seeing if one would pop up after I saw a pic of an AMG One with FE tires. Not sure if its legit, but it’s out there.

Maybe just good editing.

Saw this pic on another thread with a Reddit link.
Can’t remember which one but it was dismissed by most as probably just wishful thinking.

Sorry to disappoint, but simply equipt your amg one with Horizon Semi Slicks and you will see that print on the tire walls.

Isn‘t the Mercesedes AMG in the very first Anniversary Story the one you‘re looking for?
Where you have to race the Koenigseeg in less than 2:10 for 3stars?