How do we reach the devs? Boycott?

So lots of complaints on here and its clear the devs aren’t going to address any of it. How do we reach them? Do we all buy PS5s and GT7? Do we stop playing and poo poo the game as hard as we can to try to make an impact? It’s just garbage and instead of staying up late with the exhiliration of playing a new Forza game with my friends and our wheel setups…we will be back to playing Grand Theft Auto 5…again…

33 Likes

That trick never works.

4 Likes

I think the storm may come when regular edition players arrive on the 10th, and they realise that the reviewers they “trust” have completely shafted them :sweat_smile:

There was a massive backlash in the first few days of FM7 - the consumable VIP cards, the planned MTX, the lack of online lobbies especially hoppers. They reverted back pretty darn quick.

Also, have you used the ingame Make a Suggestion, or Report Bug feature?

8 Likes

I am not wasting my money on the game. I’ve loved Forza since I discovered the series in 07 (Demo for 3 on my 360, then played 2, then all the games forward). This is the first time I am not bothering buying it. Maybe next year if they bring back the normal way to upgrade cars, have some actual tracks, and maybe bring back Forza rewards, I’ll think about buying it. Until then my PS5 has GT 7 and I am thinking of getting PS VR2 just because it looks amazing.

9 Likes

Playing GTA always works. :slight_smile:

I wish we could reach them, I really want true 21:9 support, much like Forza Horizon 4 and 5! I don’t know why Turn 10 have decided to just not bother outside of the actual race. Photo Mode, Replay Mode, Vista mode, none this supports 21:9.

hot take: gt7 is just better (you can put your own racenumber with your gt on YOUR car, that YOU build, with your custom wing with custom winglets, isnt that just great? build your track car of your dreams and giving it a personal touch? so you feel bonded to your car? just imagine!)

5 Likes

I have loved both franchises over the decades, but I am definitely swayed more Forza since Motorsport 2. I just wish they teamed up and made one super car collecting, owning, racing game.

I can’t keep relying on Assetto Corsa on the PC with unlimited mods to fulfil my desires :grin:

1 Like

I started on Gran Turismo from Blockbuster, I went in not even knowing it was out and looking for something to play. My friends told me about it, I rented it and video game racing for me was born (aside from Rad Racer with the Power Glove when I was a kid).

I was GT through Prologue and then all my friends bought an XBox, so I had no choice, Forza came with it. Oh how I loved Fujimi Kaido too…

Not scared to go back.

1 Like

48:9 support is what I want. But that helps too, especially in Photo mode.

Forza is like that one friendship everyone has experienced. It used to be cool, and you had fun, but in recent years, it just doesn’t feel the same as it used to. You lie to yourself, saying ‘it’s just a phase,’ and you accept so much crap and overlook it, instead of just playing GT7.

3 Likes

I own gt7 too but i prefear Forza motorsport…

3 Likes

They had SIX years of developement. SIX years. 90 percent of the bugs shouldnt be there.
Its not a game from scratch. FM exists a long time.
What they delivered after six years is a slap in the face of the whole fanbase.
Look at the car models. Theyre worse than FM5, FM6 or even the horizon series.
I hope this will be the last FM so it can die in peace

21 Likes

2 things are very clear!

1. they have QC or QA teams that actually played this game.
  2. they must have required all a,b,c testers to use wheel and pedals only or completely blocked them from a controller.

I just uninstalled the game, no use in going through these motions again. We have been doing so, for ages since FM5, at this point i can’t be bothered.

3 Likes

Go rated the game on the Microsoft Store. :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I can assure you the only thing theyll work on is the self driving points hack. This game has been in development a long time, it was already pushed back from spring to fall, if they didnt see a lot of these problems and omissions they robably shouldnt be making a game like this.

4 Likes

So what exactly happened with Fm7? That should paint a picture for what to expect with Fm8. Yeah you’re right, by October 10th they might change a few things for when everyone else starts playing.

Also, this game is horrendous. Been playing for a while now, these issues aren’t something they can fix/rework. This is the base game in which this game runs on. They should just make another game haha.

But seriously, why would they change the game so much in keeping with what we want? Their advertising has boasted this upgrade system, “building and making love to your car” garbage and their supposed AI improvements which seem neglible. These car prices was just something we found out later. Funny how my vintage Ferrari has the price scaled so poorly at £400k that it is now a similar cost to a lousy sedan. Old Forza pricing £5m+ for the Ferarri and like £50k for the sedan. That is in keeping with real life. Why are there now just arbitrary numbers assigned to car prices. I can’t even begin to undersstand why that was on the idea board, then why anyone gave any of these nonsense ideas the okay??? These ideas clearly are their pride and joy for these pea brain non car enthusiast time waster 0 creativity idiots.

Forza died in 2015, our little community has died too. The developers just have absolutely no idea on why their older games were good. When they talk it is just verbal diarrhoea, not a clue in the world and they just won’t understand why Fm4/2000s videogames were so successful. Can you imagine if 2000s videogames had the technological backing of today back then? It would’ve been nuts. Games now don’t even compare to even 2003 games. Sure the graphics were of a 2003 standard, but the games sure were fun and the ideas were absolutely amazing/full of creativity. Now you just don’t get that. Now I swear it has to be a unanimous decision for game developers to just make the most boring nonsense games ever. I do worry about Gta 6 or Bo5.

The 2010 era of videogames is so far away now, 13 years wow! Sucks how this all happened in what I’d say has been recent years. Even 8 years ago videogames were good.

12 Likes

The forums are sadly busy and all for the wrong reasons

I will suppose that it’s only a matter of time before the rest of these “negative” threads are removed, because mine was. And maybe a couple of others that I can’t seem to find anymore. :rofl:

3 Likes