Horizon Custom Tour

A user created Tour that can be played solo vs AI, convoy only vs AI, open multiplayer vs AI, Convoy only PvP, and Open PvP.

• Car restrictions, including custom restrictions

• Drivetrain restrictions, including AWD, 2WD, FWD, RWD

• Freeroam between races togglable

• Eventlab creations can be included

• up to 10 events for solo/convoy only, up to 5 for open matchmaking

• Custom lobby thresholds for open matchmaking (at least… at most…)

• new location on map and new tab in menus for searching for lobbies

• search parameters for lobbies (road racing only, RWD only, no freeroam, etc)

• lobby setup sharecodes that will work for all submodes (Solo vs AI, Open PvP, etc)

• both free-for-all and team options for PvP

Best thing they can add to this game, in my opinion even better than ranked.

3 Likes

Why this post isn’t trending more? I think that this exact proposition is what this game badly need :smiling_face_with_tear: I sure wish something would be done but even te actual online open series haven’t been updated or barely yet …

1 Like

Ask myself this practically every day. I really honestly believe it is the racing endgame that will fill a large portion of the hole that a lot of people feel this game has.

1 Like

Closest I saw to what Forza should and could do are the AR12gaming champ. With custom races. So little could bring such a big hype back in this online community.

It’s strange that they removed it - they’re so focused on Game Pass people coming back every week to play, yet they barely offer anything beyond online and the Festival Playlist.

1 Like