Horizon 2 Xbox 360

Hello. I’m new to the forum so if necessary, moderators can move this post to another section as I can’t seem to find any other section that this thread would fit in.

So before I start, please note that this topic may have been discussed before but I haven’t really took the time to look so unless you’re a moderator, don’t assume you have the right to take charge through a comment.

This thread is mainly aimed at ‘Xbox 360’ users and the Turn 10 and Sumo development team. It doesn’t apply to the more modern ‘Xbox One’ community as from what I’ve heard, the improvements to Horizon 2 on the newer console are far better against the older (yet still popular) 360.

First of all, I see very little support from the Turn 10 and Sumo development team on Horizon 2 for 360. I’ve noticed that there are many bugs (some even causing the 360 to crash) that are destroying the game-play quality. I don’t really need to list any but if you’re interested to know what they are, simply look at the large amount of complaints and help requests in this section. These bugs aren’t hard to be a victim of. Some are really obvious. Obvious enough for the development team to come across which is quite frustrating. They know that these bugs occur so why not fix them? Does Turn 10 think that the 360 is a dying platform? Surely not.

Then there’s the features/DLC packs that were introduced to Horizon 2 on ‘Xbox One’ but not the 360, the tuning system being one of them. Why wouldn’t Sumo implement these features to 360? Are they being lazy or again, do they think that 360 is a dying platform? I don’t see why they would release a game on two separate consoles (that were both made by the same company that published this game, keep that in mind) but only apply updates and additional features to one console. I don’t see that as professional in my opinion. Not one bit.

So considering that this is a discussion thread, what are your views on this? Do you agree or have another opinion? Post your thoughts below but please remember not to go off-topic and no flaming. We wouldn’t want to get the moderators involved now, would we?

Happy chatting!

One of your questions is answered below. Taken from this thread. If you take the time to look around the forums you will pretty much find out the rest as well. Oh, and welcome to the forums.