Honda Civic 1992-1995 (Gen5: EG/EH/EJ)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Honda Civic (Fifth Generation)

This topic covers the coupe, hatchback, and sedan.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 1994 Honda Civic 1.5 VTi (FM1-FM4)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Coupé
  • Sedan
0 voters

Missing since FM4 :smiling_face_with_tear:

26 Likes

:heart:

10 Likes

Honda civic 1992-1995 hatchback

17 Likes

Honda Civic EG 9 SIR

20 Likes

The eg hatch was a staple on fujimi, another thing that’s missing from our hearts. The EG came with really cool body kits in fm4 such as Mugen and had great handling characteristics. Very popular even today in circuit racing and drag racing.

14 Likes

Make sure they add the correct model and name it correctly this time as the EG vti was a 1.6l with 160hp (also known as the SiR-II in Japan and had an extra 10hp too) not a 1.5 130hp that was the SI (known as the ESI in Japan) Both had vtec which I think were the mistake came from.
The actual car in the games even had SI badging on the rear

Someone got it wrong then it was either an oversight or laziness that they didn’t rectify this mistake throughout the Forza games it was in.

30 Likes

broke my heart once forza started slacking on honda and removing all the cars that we want. WE NEED THE EG BACK IN FORZA. THIS AND THE CHASER!

21 Likes

It would be really nice to have another old school hatchback like the Honda Civic EG, and with the aftermarket body mods it used to have in FM4 at that

7 Likes

YES! Bring back the EG Hatch. Pronto

13 Likes

Be good to have subtle all the way to crazy wide as this car is a modding legend

21 Likes

Now that the Civic EG would have turned 25 in Forza in 2019, they can now add the Civic SiR-II of the same year as Turn 10 used to have.

6 Likes

I’ll come back to Forza and bring out the Fastest K all motor for ya Camworks Racing ya Hurd

6 Likes

The best looking Civic imo! I completely forgot that it used to be featured in the old Motorsport games:

If they get the license I don’t even care about the old game model. Just look at it:

19 Likes

Dear forza developers, this model is dearly missed since fm4. One of the most loved civic models for sure

11 Likes

The FM1 one was in fact an Si, so the same model was reused for future titles

8 Likes

Beautiful! I’m tempted to boot up my old 360 just to see these good cars again

9 Likes

100% right

7 Likes

Miss the EG since after the FH4, come on.

5 Likes

(merged duplicate topics)

4 Likes