HagmanMR2 Racing Replica Liveries

Hi Community, Its been a long long while since I last posted in here (probably 7yrs) but a friend suggested I should start again. I’m not the best painter out there but like to think I do ok.

To be fair this game has probably saved my life as I’ve struggled with mental health issues over the past couple of years being a carer for my mum. So, sitting down to paint cars has been a great way to switch off and recover. I’ve always painted cars but this time around I’ve taken it a bit more seriously and used the Glass2k to create more accurate logos.

I cover a wide range racing series like the BTCC and Rallying but have taken a keen interest in the Mini’s from the UK Mini Challenge as the racing is so close and always has plenty of action. So, I thought I’d show a few off. The cars range from 2020 to 2022 season

I’m currently working on two more versions which I hope to have ready in the next few days.

Jack Davidson - Lux Motorsport

David Stirling - Lux Motorsport

Ryan Faulconbridge - Lux Motorsport

Taylor Whitson - Hybrid Tune

Bradley Gravett - Bradley Gravett Racing

Max Coates - Graves Motorpsort

Lydia Walmsley - Lydia Walmsley Racing

Dan Zelos - Excelr8 Motorsport

Max Bird

** Update 10/10/22 **

The UK Mini challenge season came to a close yesterday, so I thought I would add my final few Mini Liveries from this year

Harry Nunn - ExcelR8

Ru Clarke - JWB Motorsport

Jack Mitchell - JWB Motorsport

2 Likes