GSW Knucklehead Tunes

Some know me, some dont. I just happen to mess with the wrenches a lil bit.

E Class
1981 Ford Fiesta XR2
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2

D Class
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe

C Class
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
1997 Honda Civic Type R
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi
2000 Plymouth Prowler
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
2009 Honda S2000 CR

B Class
1971 AMC Javelin-AMX - Warning high HP on Skinny tires, Drive at own Risk
1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
2000 Ford SVT Cobra R
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary Super Sport - Tune at Ring
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR - Tuned at Ring
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR - tune at Ring

A Class
1967 Ferrari 330 P4
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34) - Collab with jfiler - Search CAR2
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34) - Collab with jfiler - Search CAR3
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34) - Tuned at RING
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary Super Sport - Speed Tune - paint at tsuka joe1
2008 BMW M3 (E92) - No Aero
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR - tune at Ring
2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - No Aero

S Class
2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale
2013 SRT Viper GTS
2015 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06
2017 Ford GT

To find any of them search Keyword GSW

As always input/comments are welcome.

6 Likes

If there is something that you would like tuned let me know.

To Do List

A Class

2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34) - NO AERO

I know this guy!

I recommend that all of the people that are new to the Forza series download these tunes. He knows what he is doing. I am looking forward to running them this evening Knucklehead.

1 Like

I thought of you as I was putting the Camaro together. She is still a lil loose in the rear. Just right for coming out of the corners with the tires smoking…

edit: let me know how the Camaro treats you

I know this guy too , his tunes scares me a lot in the past , tailhappy like a little puppy !!! HAHHAHA

Tailhappy because is it happy to be driven lol.

As always Alf I will be chasing your ghost around the tracks to figure out how you are faster. Have fun and hopefully see ya on track soon.

Also, added a couple C Class tunes to OP

Hello KH , you know where to find me !! Longest track in the game , Nordschleife .

Greets Alf

Will definitely be downloading when I get home from work dude, I’ve gotten a fair few of your tunes. If your offering a car to tune and get time would like to see you work a '97 civic in C.

Cheers in advance bro and for the previous tunes. Always cool to be able to communicate with the tuners in the community rather than just stealing off storefronts haha!

Also good to thank the guy fixin’ your car! Cheers!

I have updated my 2nd post with a to do list and I have added the Civic to it. I was planning on doing one anyway, so it just made me a little more motivated to do so.

Bossman! can’t wait to have a crack!

added C Class Civic. let me know what ya think chrisso

I am going to check out your civic too.

I may check them out, looking for some good starter tunes

I have used your tunes and your gearing to power is always awesome. Fun to play with that much controlled power under your foot. I am looking to grab these as soon as I finish this.

Put up A Class 2002 Camaro - Just ran 7:50 dirty at ring at night #63. Saved replay also

Great to see you here tuning already used several of your tunes in previous games & loved them.

When you have the time I would love to see what you can do with the Ferrari 458 speciale in S class it’s only got a little P.I. To play with so could be interesting.

Nice job buddy! :slight_smile:

458 added to the to do list

D Class '69 Camaro up now. Using in my career mode atm

How ya been J. I see you have also been busy. Nice to see some of the Older guys still hanging around.

1 Like

ok the 458 is up. I wanted to go No Aero and I tested it at Le Man old. I just couldnt keep the rear from sliding around. 4:18. So i went and added Aero and changed the wheels and tires to stay in S Class and reran Le Mans, it is on LB 3:59 dirty. I did keep the 7 speed tranny. The No Aero Version did 212 mph down the long strait and the Aero Version did 195 mph.

1 Like

Hey buddy.Remember me?Looking forward to trying your stuff.Great job at the Ring!How about that new C7 vette in lowest possible class? Can’t play today as I am off playing guitar out of town. …Missing my FM6!