Got banned from Forza's discord server for no reason, looking for help...

Hey, uh… idk who to reach since I got banned from forza’s main discord server for no reason. I think I got caught in a crossfire mods thinking that I was a spammer. Just posted 3 consecutive memes in their memes channel and it so happened after someone mass mentioning everyone got their messages deleted. The memes I posted were totally wholesome, checked it twice before posting tbh. So if you happen to know who to reach out to to getting unbanned on their server or who to talk to, that’ll be great. Willing to explain in detail further…

Some of you may ask “why do this?” well, have you ever got a feeling of ending something without disclosure? It’s mind boggling, even if it’s this small. I run a small YouTube channel, and I post my videos across several social media platforms and I somehow gain more traction from official discord servers of games, and I find the discord servers convinient to keep updated and socialize.

All enforcement inquires have to go through the Forza Support site. When submitting a Banned Inquiry, select Forza Hub from the Forza Title field.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005249654-Why-was-I-banned-