Glickenhaus SCG 007 LMH 2021-2023

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model specifically for Forza Motorsport.

Use the LM-Hypercar tag to vote on other models in this spec.

Glickenhaus SCG 007 LMH

we definitely need this for upcoming Forza Motorsport game

4 Likes

Glickenhaus SCG 007 LMH

10 Likes

8 Likes

Baby blue is 1000x better than the red. Too many red white and black cars in Hypercar

I prefere the blue one

6 Likes

Now to consider it even more that we’re learnt it’s departure!

2 Likes

Pls we News more LMP1 Cars!

2 Likes

Turn 10, please add this as a weekly car for VIP!
If Standard addition players don’t have VIP, then they should get it as a bonus just for upgrading!

1 Like

Besides the 9x8, the Glickenhaus is the other LMH that I thought is pretty dope especially since they have shown pace in WEC despite being both a small manufacturer and being a non-hybrid Hypercar. We should definitely get this car especially now that it’s confirmed that Glickenhaus is done which is unfortunate since they were one of the pioneers for the Hypercar Category we know today and to showcase it for new players as piece of history of the beginning of the new age of Prototype racing.

2 Likes

Since they plan to quit WEC maybe its possible they can be put in Forza
I wonder if they can join IMSA

1 Like

I wish that were the case even though Glickenhaus would join but they can’t since IMSA has a rule that only full-time Car Manufacturers that sell cars in the US market can race in IMSA. Even though Glickenhaus is American they don’t really make much if barely any production cars to even be eligible to enter the 007 LMH in comparison to either Porsche or Cadillac with their GTP’s.

1 Like

We literally need this car in both Horizon and Motorsport. SCG 007S is so cool.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Definitely need this for Forza Motorsport :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I really want to see this car in new game hope they add it this year.

1 Like
2 Likes