gallardo superleggera rear wing

Has anyone else noticed that the rear wing on this car is wrong as the real car’s wing is made out of carbon fibre rather than just being painted in the body colour i think forza needs to see what the real car looks like and fix this problem

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2011_lamborghini_gallardo_570-4_superleggera5.jpg

It won’t be fixed but yea I did mention it in another thread. You can paint the wing in the paintjob though and in carbon fibre too, thankfully this is a car which can be fixed manually.

But that removes the Superleggera sticker on the side. The exact same thing was also present in FM5. But I happen to recall that when ordering the Superleggera in real life you can choose between a painted and an unpainted wing.

It all depends on the one particular car that Turn 10 was given to use for the model. Whatever options that car had is what we will get in the game.

I wasn’t aware of that lol, it happens on alot of the cars though I feel we should be allowed to keep stock decals if we want; but the user above has created a fix for the Lambo at least :slight_smile:

I recreated the correct design. Look for my screenname under designs and i have corrected the wing and recreated the side decals, i have all stock colors :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s no need to fix this. Just paint the wing carbon fiber and be done with it.

Non problem.

Like I said, repainting any part of a vehicle deletes the stock decals the car has. That happens with all cars in FM5 and FH2.

The decals on the side of the Superleggera are not to difficult to recreate

Maybe this is a dumb question (and only tangentially related) but do you guys know why it’s not possible to remove the wing all together? I think that’s a little annoying on a few cars such as the gallardo and the s2000

Back up slightly into a wall.

2 Likes

lol thanks for the tip