ForzaStats 6

Hi Guys,

Yes Forzastats get the leaderboard times from the old leaderboards webpage (Forza.net: The official website of the Forza franchise) and since Forza6 isn’t there we can have ForzaStats for Forza6. Right now there is no way to access Forza6 leaderboard times from Internet. Once we have access I can do ForzaStats for Forza 6.

I want to let you know that I’m keen to have Forza6 in ForzaStats

Thanks for the support

17 Likes

I couldn’t said it better myself :slight_smile:

Indeed, to make ForzaStats for Forza6 I need access to Forza6 leaderboard times in some way, what is not possible right now

Cheers

9 Likes

Sent you a PM Tchak.

4 Likes

It would be great to have this back! I know without overall leader boards the game has suffered it has lost its legs! Forzastats could bring some new excitement back to the game! i know a lot of players used the site and it was a great added bonus to Forza! Bring back the overalls and allow Forzastats to be awesome!

6 Likes

Agreed. I don’t hotlap unless I randomly get the urge. I liked the competitive aspect it brought but more importantly I liked how it drove me to constantly strive to get better and find tracks/cars that gave me an advantage over others.

3 Likes

ForzaStats is very important, it would be a gain for the franchise Forza Motorsport 6.

2 Likes

I am all for this, please T10 make the leaderboards available off line so Forzastats can come back

2 Likes

I’d also like to see this.

I am almost 100% sure that it won’t happen though.

5 Likes

Would love this as well.

I am 100% behind you guys. Tchak made it so great and people loved it without that kind of thing lots of people lose the spirit of hotlapping etc. Give them access T10.

2 Likes

C’mon Turn 10. Allowing the return of Forza stats will breath so much life back into the game.

Let us compete.

1 Like

thanks for making this topic, I know I brought it up yesterday in a post, so it’s good to hear it’s wanting to come back for FM6 as and when possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be great have ForzaStats back =]

1 Like

YES PLEASE!!! This has been wanted since day one. It may not be possible with the server setting or however it works but if somebody could at least look into setting this up that would be amazing. This alone could bring back some racers to the forza franchise.

2 Likes

At the minute, hot lapping means next to nothing. Forzastats gave players something to aim for. If you’re going to remove all of these features from the game, at least give these guys some support in offering them. It’s things like Forzastats that help the community to thrive and they’ve been cut off at source.

2 Likes

If we can’t have overall leaderboards, it would be nice to give the guys what they need to build Forzastats. I think everyone would really enjoy this coming back to the game without a doubt. In a perfect world, we’d have overall LBs and Forzastats but at least one would be nice.

3 Likes

I was really hoping for a REST API of sorts to query against and see what I could do with the data. You lose access to the Division leaderboards if your fastest time isn’t in that division. So having the ability to not lose any of your times as you get better and / or use a car in a different Division still show where you ranked , etc. could be an interesting set of data to have.

what my Racebro^ said. Amen

1 Like