Forza Rewards FAQ and Forza Hub info (ended May 2022)

I did, too. I had FM2 with my original Xbox360, but got away from gaming while. I bought FM5 with my Xbox One and was hooked again. In the time before FM7, I bought FM3 and FM4 used. I had fun with both games, but I did the grind to build my tier up.

I never had a Win10 machine, so I never was able to get Apex.

1 Like

Yeah, Apex6 is the only title I’m missing. Same as you, upgraded the my PC after it was no longer available but I’m going cry over it and ask the Dev’s to change the rules to suit me!!!

1 Like

No you’re not. I was a PC player until I invested in an Xbox One around 18 months ago. I bought Horizon 2 and FM 5 and 6 (hated 5 with a passion but still grinded it out). Bought DLC for H2 and FM6 and grinded all the games just to get my rewards tier up to 13. I also went back grinded out FM3, FM4, and FH1 (even managed to find the rally addon), but didn’t need FM2 to reach the highest tier, so left that one out. Yeah I’ve been busy :joy:

I am a little upset that the loyalty rewards have been scrapped, I hope that the rewards received in game will be proportionate, and not just be “here’s a few exclusive cars (that will be in the AH on day one because of exploits), plus some unique outfits and emotes.”

1 Like

Same here - started getting bored of FH4 so bought a secondhand 360 along with FM2, 3 & 4. Thoroughly enjoyed 3 and 4 to be honest, 2 is really showing its age now. Eventually got to Tier 13 without needing the final grind of completing all events for the final bit of gamerscore which was a relief! I guess we just need to wait and see what the new rewards are going to be, but I’m sure it won’t be long before we’re sitting on hundreds of millions of credits and nothing to do with them…

1 Like

Exactly. I had never played the first horizon because I was a track snob back then. But I wanted my tier level so I went back and played it. It was completely enjoyable and one of my favorite games in either of the series. Also couldn’t believe that backwards compatibility worked with my wheel and pedals on that old game.

1 Like

One of the best system in gaming industry ends? No comment…

4 Likes

Hate to see this go. They could have easily made a new system for rewarding players per each new game progress and kept the old one in addition for the rewarding people who played or go back and play old titles.

7 Likes

Really stupid decision to end the reward system. Seems like a smack in the face to the loyal fans. You can guarantee this is going to lead to a lot of micro transactions.

5 Likes

Really stupid decision to end the reward system. Seems like a smack in the face to the loyal fans. You can guarantee this is going to lead to a lot of micro transactions.

3 Likes

It’s interesting because I was part of the reward for few years and it made so much sense. Without it it’s just another game. Good game but without the program, it’s not the same. It was a great idea and it’s gone. To be honest I am not sure if I even start H5 because what we saw in H4 was some live service non-sense and H5 should be similar. Strange how perspective changes.

2 Likes

Another stupid decision. Just the fact, you’re not able to fix forza rewards for lot of years (still missing some point updates from FM3 / FM4), is strange.
Forza is not just a game, it is life style. I spent lot of money and lot of hours playing all forza titles, currently at tier 13 / 23806 points and now, all is gone?
Unbelievable how you do not care about customers. New players are still able to buy older titles and get lot of points (I did the same).

Small update: Below my avatar, there is wrong tier and wrong number of forza points tier 11 / 19191. Also turtleCZ is higher tier / points as showing here. Really, strange, how whole forza system is fcked up.

5 Likes

same here…tier 13 - 22534 points. bought 2 consoles and all games and grinded for 2 years. now all is lost. wow. nice one t10 and ms.

4 Likes

Really hope these “loyalty rewards” at least somewhat take into consideration all the years of grinding people have done across the franchise. But I imagine it’s gonna end up being some kind of blanket rewards that go to everyone with no difference based on effort. Like some kind of “veteran” emblem or whatever.
I’d be glad to be proven wrong though.

5 Likes

It’s gonna be like Battlefield’s Veteran Dogtags.

Sigh, I know the system don’t work, but it’s still sad to see it end as they see new players all the time and don’t want to neglect them. :roll_eyes:

Like, I get it, but it gives reasons to go back and play older games, even though I know that is harder each year.

This sucks. I was there from the beginning, sad to see this go.

3 Likes

This stinks…I have played all Forza’s from day one. The rewards based on the longevity of playing the games was nice recognition. Forza Hub will be missed…not liking this change.

4 Likes

Tier 13, 25k/25k points here. This program was the sole reason why I stuck with Forza through good and bad. Because having to buy the exact same cars each year simply isn’t fun, it’s a punishment. Rewards mitigated that. Guess my journey with Forza will be coming to an end. I literally bought a PC some years ago to play Apex and get those points. Ending the program is equivalent of Turn 10/Playground showing me the middle finger and saying “we don’t need you anymore”.

I thought they had learned from the Motorsport 6 fiasco. Or from Horizon 4, where they tried to turn VIP into a 25 use bonus before they backtracked. Just anti-consumer decisions after decisions. I wished Mechberg was still here, he would have opposed this.

3 Likes

Have they announced what these new loyalty rewards are going to be yet? This really sucks. I have played every single Forza Game, have always stayed at the max tier, and now these rewards are just gone… I highly doubt the new loyalty rewards, what ever they are, will be any good…

2 Likes

One month until release, one more stream left, and no word about loyalty rewards, I still haven’t preordered

1 Like

Perhaps there should be an in-game icon for the Veterans much like the VIP “crown”, would be great to see something done for the Forza faithful. Maybe an additional weekly prize or credits to replace the Hub?