Forza Motorsport Is Everything Wrong With Modern Forza - Video by UltraViolet

Thoughts? I think this is a great video that really takes a deep dive and sums up a lot of the core problems with this game.

“To call this game dead would be an insult to death itself”

31 Likes

Great video. Wish someone in T10 and/or MS would watch it.

17 Likes

Every time I see The Crew Motorfest I think “Why can’t Forza do this???”. Just look at the latest Hoonigan update. They have all their latest cars. Seriously, why do we still have the ‘old’ ones?

8 Likes

Good video, apart from the old Forza simping, comparing physics in Zelda to physics of a car in a simulation and calling Driver: San Francisco a “racing” game.

what a well done video from this guy! T10 really need to see this.

and holy cow:
at 10:58 he´s mentioning that the McLaren 720 has a bentley logo attached to it.
oh wow, what a shame - don´t know if i should laugh or cry over this. :rofl:

14 Likes

Whaaat?? That’s crazy! :laughing:

2 Likes

Saw it last night… And, well, he ain’t wrong!

7 Likes

Truth is that they did the most things right and since FM5 too many good things have been changed and too many bad things remained the same.

6 Likes

even if everyone at t10 and microsoft watch this video and cried a few tears over it, i still doubt they really care!!

The forum would not let me spell microsoft with a $ sign, are they really that but hurt???

7 Likes

The word filter for this forum is ridiculous, but that’s a new one. Wow.

Maybe two $$ signs will work. Or five! That would be more accurate anyway…

7 Likes

I can only 100% agree with this video!
I cant find any more words to this game and to Turn 10. I also dont want to think about it more time.
Im done with both!

I wish you could play FM4 on PC without any emulator or something…

This game series now fall into the same hole like Need for Speed since some years.
And this hole has no exit!

8 Likes

Wow. This video is hard to watch. And I’d say it’s very correct and at same time even an understatement. An absolute soulless product.

3 Likes

The fake 10 star reviews was particularly telling. I know they deleted reviews for forza 7, but i didnt know they also did this.

5 Likes

After watching this Video, I’m even more disgusted with what these people has done with it! How is it possible to mess up so bad has they did!

It is disgracefull how we are beeing ignored and not compesated with proper fixes and how disrespectful both Turn 10 and Forza Motorsport teams are with the people who paid for this product not to mention WE WERE LIED TO when the game was under development making us believe we were getting something “New”!

I’m done with the Motorsport Series because I seriously doubt this game will get any better considering what’s wrong with it and the amount of erros, bugs, crashes, lack of variety, boring and repetitive gameplay, terrible penalty system and so on… Also I don’t believe the next ones will be any better then the previous versions of the game.

The game producers, like said in the video, have laid back on the series geting to a point where it sels it self for it’s name so, why bother with any improvements when just “recicling and dusting” previous versions is more then enough to fill their pockets!

7 Likes

what he didn’t said in the video is that the “mixed” steamrating is faked

it happened from nov21 to nov28

everyday FM gets more negative reviews than positive
but something happened between nov21 and nov28

11 Likes

… just uninstalled FH5 too after viewing and agreeing fully with that video yesterday, and no longer have any Forza title installed as I’m done with them in general.

Got AMS2 on sale this morning and will be playing it and all the other driving sims - which appear far more polished - instead. Have purchased BeamNG, AC, ACC, RF2, AMS2 since FM8 was originally refunded almost a month ago. BeamNG is absolutely awesome and your vehicle crumples/breaks when you smash it! Yes, bits even fall off!

I’ve kept coming back to the forum checking for improvements because I really want(ed) to re-purchase and play FM8 however a re-purchase won’t be happening anytime soon. Doubt I’ll ever purchase another Forza title.

Upgraded my PC rig for FM8, including a new Logitech Direct Drive Pro wheel and peddles (they’re both awesome in those other titles, BTW). Oddly I purchased the PlayStation version instead of the XBox edition, seems moving a PS5 with their new GT7 game would be pretty easy too…

Bye bye Forza.

10 Likes

I envy all of you who have PCs that can run these games admirably. I really do.

4 Likes

Did the game go on sale? Normally sales bring a bump in reviewers.

You and me… I was thinking about getting a PS5 next year, basicaly to play GT and a couple more, tbh… PS was never my thing, again, except for GT. But instead I might invest in a decent gaming PC.

afaik FM wasn’t part of any sale since release

1 Like