Forza Monthly livestream Nov. 6 | American Automotive (Series 27 ) preview

American Automotive (Series 27 ) preview

Tune in on Monday, November 6 at 9am PT (Monday, November 6, 2023 5:00 PM) on Twitch for a preview of Series 27 content in our November Forza Monthly livestream:

6 Likes

Lucid Air is coming next update :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh great, another soulless EV crapbox. Yay.

If this is what “American Automotive” looks like now, we’re doomed…

7 Likes

The EV hate is getting a bit boring now. Maybe create a specific thread to focus on it?

(And yes they bore me as well but some can be fun)

11 Likes

Yet still not as boring as the cars themselves. :thinking:

12 Likes

True - however since it’s not a Dev adding cars we should be whinging about lack of new courses, starting positions reversed, maybe lobbies for longevity. Think we’re getting some new courses with this next release.

1 Like

I know this doesnt belong here, Im new, Im trying to create a new topic, but it doest show new topic like explained in the help, does anyone know what’s going on?

Maybe it has to wait for moderator approval.

oh ok, thx

Some can be fun. The Rimac and the VW ID. End of list. The new Meyer Manx 2.0 might make the list for romping through the dunes. But not for the same reasons as the first two.

The rest are just electric eco-boxes being shoved on us by an over ecosous super society trying tell us how to have fun.

Fun is lots of petroleum and air mixed together and aggressively exploding in a controlled way propelling a ton or so of metal, polycarbonate, or carbon fiber down a road or across the landscape at extreme speed. Making lots of beautiful noise in the process. That’s what fun is.

Not whining like an old refrigerator about to quit running.

1 Like

Only a proper old fridge with ozone depleting CFC’s though to keep in character.

1 Like

Nice touch!

With luck, this is the last EV in Playground’s back catalogue. Well, maybe second to last if Cupra’s cheeky comment on TikTok about the Dark Rebel Concept turns out to be true. I am definitely not an EV expert, but Lucid is pretty much the only big name left unless Playground really want to double down and add more Chinese EVs. Also, quick side note before I continue, a good solution to squashing EV decent is to just stop adding them to the game. No EVs, no complaining. Win, win.

Also with luck, there’s some actual American muscle in this update. The Judge is probably one of the most classic prominent muscle cars still missing, as is the only Oldsmobile worth caring about, the Hurst/Olds 442. Maybe even the Mopar line-up will be updated with the new Demon or some new Hellcats.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for some server back end fixes too. Things that fix the car pack delivery and the tune + livery saves would be welcomed on top of some excellent new cars.

Would love to see the Hudson Hornet back.

3 Likes

It’s the Lucid Air Sapphire. The final version with 1234hp and 1430ft/lbs (1938Nm) of torque!

You can recognise it by the bespoke wheels, black trim and badge on the front wing. Official info:

6 Likes

Not every major brand. I’m surprised the tesla-lovers haven’t had a stroke with how every electric car under the sun is being added except theirs.

Tesla is probably never coming back if Elon Musk and Bill Gates are feuding. The former is too prideful to take money from the latter, and the latter probably doesn’t want to give the former money at all. That’s probably why Tesla is still in Gran Turismo.

4 Likes

I heard Chrysler 300 SRT is returning, that would be enough for me, wouldn’t mind the Neon SRT too

5 Likes