Forza Horizon doesn't value the player's time; many don't have any desire to play anymore

You can have almost everything you’d like in game from eBay… if you wouldn’t mind tipping a bit.

Players are here to play the game not get played by the game.

The opportunity is always there… on regardless, with the only difference being who’ll take the money.

Money can’t make everything possible, but there are indeed a lot of things money can make possible.

But have you considered why it has to be like this way?

How is this unacceptable?.. (and seriously, this is exactly the experience some players might expect)

Post-HTML5 veneering… one of those brilliant follies.

It’s up to the player to decide how the game is meant to be played.

If you enjoy the process, so be it.

But there are certainly players who would just prefer things be delivered without any “challenge”.

That’s where the mechanism should be improved, to cater more players’ likes.

Driving itself could be part of the core of a car game.

Like how I failed to understand how “The Eliminator” is fun

You don’t seem to understand the leisure… regardless, I don’t seem to quite understand your desire for competition neither.

The point is not on the seasonal events themselves, but the fact that the game forced players to play them (by locking exclusive content behind).

So… Does such design make your gaming experience better?

Personally I prefer this option over grinding.

But sincerely I would like every car just available in the Autoshow, and the whole Cr. mechanism became completely cosmetic (which can go negative, and has no effect on the purchasing).

Coercing the way it’s meant to be played seems unlikely a good choice.

The only way to make things sure for you is making sure that you are knowledgeable enough for the situation.

Failing to realize the core of the game… such a mistake can be deadly.

There’s no problem if one just prefers playing the game in a different way (even just prefers to be played by the game, as an extreme case), as I’ve stated:

But do realize the key difference between mutual agreement and unilateral demand.

So a pirate copy of the game could deliver better experience than a genuine copy could then… quite funny.

Related:

2 Likes