Forza Horizon 5 Car List

Donut Media (Series 14) | Week 2 - November 17th, 2022

Here are the newly available cars this week.

The 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller is a seasonal exclusive car available as a reward for 20 points from the Autumn Festival Playlist.

CAR Car Type PI Class HP T Lbs Engine Layout
1965 Morris Mini-Traveller Vans & Utility D 100 34 44 1486 848cc Naturally Aspirated I4 Front/FWD

The Mini-Traveller offers two engine swaps, with maximum power coming from the 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally engine.

1965 Morris Mini-Traveller

One of the most beloved and fondly remembered British automobiles is undoubtedly the 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller. If the wood paneling hasn’t caught your attention yet, then the number of spare tires you could fit in the boot certainly will. Space isn’t an issue for this iconic estate vehicle, no matter if you’re driving with friends, family or colleagues, or you’re simply moving house. The Mini-Traveller is always a fun drive around Mexico’s quaint farmland roads – especially after the Horizon Festival’s local mechanic has swapped out the engine – though if you’re keeping it stock, you’re still in for a memorable time. Thirty-four brake horses under the hood and a 0.8L naturally aspirated I4 engine might not sound like much on paper, though with Horizon’s best drivers behind the wheel, we’re certain this front-wheel-drive cult classic will prove its legacy once more.

Mobile Wallpaper images:

1 Like