Forza Horizon 2012 Glitch.

Hi there everybody,

I was wondering if somebody could help me out with this glitch I’m currently dealing with.

In 2012, I bought the Forza Horizon game for Xbox 360. I’ve been playing it ever since. About two years ago, I swapped over to an Xbox One, and continued playing the same game on it. A few months ago, I tried playing it, which I had been doing for many months leading up to it. I was driving my Infiniti when I went to go into the paint shop. The buffering circle was spinning, before it started lagging a bit before completely freezing. The game then freezes, and the whole Xbox crashes and shuts down.

I was just wondering if anybody else in this forum may have or be experiencing th is problem or at least for a solution.

If anybody wants me to send a video of th is happening if that’s possible, I’ll try.
Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Josh.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue since the game went on back compat. I’m not exactly certain why it happens. The closest guess I can make is that the VM is interacting with the console somewhere in the process and something is conflicting with it while in the paint system. I haven’t found a surefire workaround, but the best I can do is save the design every now and then while applying vinyls. That way you don’t lose too much if it occurs when you’re doing serious vinyl work.

Hi there Josh,

As of the 28th of October 2021 this is still an ongoing bug, the whole Xbox One S system freezes if I go to try and paint my Inifiniti no matter how I try, even though the Horizon Rally DLC.

Sam