Forza 6 apex, how to update

Hey guys, I see that wheel support has been added to F6 Apex! This is just what I’ve been waiting for. However, I have my wheel all set up only to realize the game hasn’t updated on my PC (used to steam where it is automatic). I have looked within the store and anywhere else I can think to look but I cannot seem to find an option to update this app. The only thing that shows in my updates is my winzip update which has to be done. Can anyone help me? Tying to turn some laps before work! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m also curious about this. Because I can’t find the wheel support anywhere. Windows store had no update for the game, so in theory I should be good? Rocking a G25 if that helps to figure out why I can’t find it.

You are most likely still using an older version of Windows 10. I had the same issue myself. You need to update your Windows 10 to version 1607 (also known as the Windows 10 Anniversary Update). I was still using Windows 10 version 1511 myself. I tried to update my Windows to the newer version through Windows Update, but I did not recieve this update.

I have reinstalled my Windows using the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft. Link

After I installed the latest version of Windows 10 I opened the Windows Store and the update was instantly visible.

Maybe you can update your current windows to the newer version, this just did not work for me…

Hope this helps,

you don’t need to re-install windows, just goto the link for the anniversary update in the apex store page, it’s in the description.

All you need to do is load up the Xbox/Windows store and then click on your account on the top right, there should be something for app updates, you should see Apex updating then.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/b5e4e2e4-cc9d-47ef-8782-7a1c81e735ef/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store

Make sure it’s set for auto-update.

Requires wondows 10 version 1511 or later.

Don’t reinstall windows, just go install the Anniversary edition update for Windows. I’m on mobile and don’t have the link but it’s over in the apex support forum. Once you do that apex will update.

HI guys i wish plizz make a game Forza motor sport 6 Apex online on a windows 10 store