Forza 5 vs. Forza 4

You can’t lose with either.

I like 4 a lot. Maple Valley, Sedona, loads and loads of cars!

I love 5. The visuals on the Prague course! The feel of an F1 car at Spa! I like the Codemasters F1 games but my favorite racing feeling is an F1 car on an F1 track in Forza 5. Crank up the laps if you want pitting and tire wear!

for anyone buying forza 4 avoid the essentials like the plague. its the free pack in version when you buy a 360 and its only half the game. its a demo not the full game despite the box saying “2 full games”. you cant even complete the career in fm4 essentials because some of the cars you are required to race you dont get to buy, the 1st i ran into the the lambo gallardo. i wanted to take essentials to the range and use it for skeet shooting.

1 Like

Yes you should buy Forza 5!

Forza 5 is a perfect example of Quality over Quantity.

The game doesn’t have as many tracks or cars. But it is absolutely STUNNING. I mean, that game gave me shivers when I first played it looking at the graphics. My jaw was dropped the entire time at its realism and quality.

Yes. You should buy it.

Forza 4!!!

Own them all I say! FM4 great in terms of content. But come on… why are we comparing a last-gen Forza to current-gen version?

I will take quality over quantity any day, which is why I prefer 5 even to FM6.

I was just playing FM4,AMAZING physics…yeah right buddy.It’s basically joystick rumble and that’s it.There is no physics,scream into a corner and nail the brakes,turn,rinse repeat.Why you lie about an old game is beyond me man.It’s a good game but it’s still a 360 jaggie-fest too. Heres a pretty explanatory video for the people living with rose tinted glasses… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPlymE03PQ