Ford Falcon 1966-1972 (XR/XT/XW/XY)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model generation for either Horizon or Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Ford Falcon 1966-1972 (XR/XT/XW/XY)

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III (FM6, FH3, FM7)
  • 1967 Ford Falcon XR GT (FH3, FM7)

Why are so few people voting for this!!!

3 Likes

1971 Ford Falcon GT-HO Phase III

7 Likes

1967 Ford Falcon GT

5 Likes

I know, right? We need more Aussie cars in FH5.

3 Likes

Would be amazing for fairmont and falcon trim options instead of just gt, plenty of cars down here for them to scan that’s for sure.

1 Like

More votes on this plz and thank u. The xy gtho has to be the most iconic Australian car, setting world records back in 71 as the fastest 4 door saloon vehicle in the world. Seeing some of these beautiful machines sell of over 1million $ aud is Incredible considering you could pick one up for under 10k back in the day. I would love to see this cars return but Forza would absolutely melt my heart if they made it so u had the option to switch between Ute, panel van and wagon variants, kinda like they did with the Holden hq panel van in horizons 3 and 5. To be able to drive a xy/xw wagon on for is a personal dream of mine as I use to own one back in the day. Was a 71’xy wagon Fairmont factory V8(302c)

Screenshot_2022_1126_182841
Screenshot_2022_1126_181831
Screenshot_2022_1126_151820

3 Likes

Just throwing this out there…I’d be willing to buy a DLC Aussie Car Pack with all the cars that were in FH3 onwards, or earlier cars if there were any. I might be alone, but I really would love to see those cars back in the game and since the garage size is increasing to 2000…pretty please :grinning:

2 Likes

The 1971 ford falcon GTHO would be a great car for forza horizon 5 as it will bring some Aussie history back into reality

2 Likes