FM6

Back again,

Vinyl group finished…

Logos & text done…

Car/s to follow………

Kept it simple in the end, info in 2nd post…

Info in 3rd post…

1 Like

A bit of padding while I work out what I’m painting next.

Was playing loads of GTA V before I picked up Forza 6 so it made sense to paint some stuff to help me get back into logos etc…

GTA V Bravado Gauntlet

GTA V Vapid Dominator

GTA V Burger Shot Stallion

hello
See gta is in da HouZe great!!

And greetZZZ

Some great stuff here Midnyte, nice work on all that logos and I really like the GOT livery, specially the awesome job on that boat!!!

Cheers Fluex :beer:

Something I wanted to do years ago but knew I didn’t have the layers…

Never attempted Race designs before but saw this while I was searching the Internet for inspiration back in December. Originally had my eye taken by the Von Ryan #88 McLaren then discovered where the dragon image came from…

Vinyl group…

Their fleet of track day cars…

DragonRacing88.com Showcase video for the Ferrari 458 Challenge track day car.

My version on the 2009 458 Italia…

DragonRacing88.com Showcase video for the Ferrari 458 GT3 track day car.

My version on the 2009 458 Italia…

This turned out great looking Dubh! Well done sir! & keep those coming.

Sorry, got lost in the Division recently. Much appreciated chaps! :beer:

“DragonRacing1” shared…

Nice, really like the yellow and blue one

Yes! I wanted to make the Dragonspeed 12C, is there any chance of you making it in the future?

Sorry Skreamies, did you mean this one? (This is the design that originally caught my eye)

edit Did the logo work but couldn’t find a good enough image of the top dragon at the time…

Used this reference for the top (I know it’s not a real life livery)

Came up with a livery that was a mixture of the two…

MP4-12c

Nice work that dragon! Looks awesome on the Ferrari & this ^ . Was tempted to try a similar fish graphic id seen but bualked at all the scales!

:beer::beer::beer:

Ta very much :slightly_smiling_face: I reckon you should give it a go mate. Obviously without seeing the graphic itself I might be underestimating how much of a chore it might be but… could be one of those “worth it in the end” designs.

1 Like

Sweet!!! They run in the Asia GT Series as well!
Awesome graphic!

[AB]

Thanx Windswept, same here. I entered the red one in a weekly a while ago but thought I’d keep the yellow one as a limited edition - can’t see why, looking back… even my highest downloaded paints could be classed as limited editions! :laughing:

Cheers AB, having only really painted Fantasy before, I’ve definitely found a new respect for the time & effort all you ‘Race’ painters have to put into your designs. I had a go at this 2014 Gulf 12HR livery but it took me so long to find the NOZOMI logo that I actually gave up…

… found the logo eventually & finished the design but because I wasn’t intending to share anything at the time, I didn’t bother taking anymore pics other than these wips…

WOW…

beautiful creation,
your vinyl dragon is faithfully reproduced.
excellent work here