[FM4] 2015 Top 10 List Cash Days

I’m hosting my first ever cash days for Forza 4. 5 million is on the line. You can also make bets to add up the pot. All money is given by me. There is only one rule and that is no AWD cars, only RWD Muscle cars in this race. I don’t mind tunes but Do It Yourself tunes would be maybe better just like they do it In the show Street Outlaws. Hopefully there won’t be any thunderbolts so then we’ll have a fair race. If you want to know what everyone is going to run then post it here. I’m running a 1993 Ford Mustang w/Twin Turbo Nicknamed the Star Car.

What are the rules and regulations and will it be on a drag track or like indy gp or sebring

Cars can go up to 1000 HP and must weigh atleast 3000 or under. Of course we know you cross the center line you DQ. Who ever is judging the race at the finish line says go you go. I might decide to do a no tune, all motor race to make things fair. I do welcome some ideas as well to make things fair also so any thoughts or ideas post them. Also we will race at the Benchmark test track.

well if you want things to be fair just have it in a regular drag lobby and let the times judge.

I might do that. Shoot me a message on xbox, might be doing the Cash Days tomorrow night or saturday night. Also i’m changing it to where now if you make a bet with someone it comes out of your money. If you win Cash Days you will get 50 mil instead of 5 mil.