Fh5 Street Scene Accolade Guanajuato to Club De Opalo de Fuego

So I’m trying to do this accolade, and no matter where I start in Guanajuato, it doesn’t register me as starting there. Is this bugged for me? I’ve literally started everywhere in Guanajuato and it just doesn’t work for me

Pin it and drive around. It should have a check mark when you’re in the right place. Where, exactly, have you tried?

3 Likes

I’ve literally been driving all around Guanajuato, every street, every ally, outskirts to the heart of the city. Even with it pinned

I just tried this to find the boundaries using my wife’s account. Answer at end, maybe.

Starting outside Guanajuato, I drove in from the east, with the accolade pinned, until the tick appeared in the pinned accolade (yes, I know, bear with me on this).

The pic below shows the route I started to take. Anything where I’ve scribble red is a road where the count-down had not started, so this should register as Guanajuato.

Now here’s the thing. Along the way I left the area, unsurprisingly, and the count-down started. While it was going I drove back into the “red” area. When the count-down had finished the tick had gone from the pinned accolade and didn’t appear after driving around a little. I had to leave Guanajuato and drive back in to get it to register. Maybe you encountered this?

With it pinned it was a bit buggy. It seemed to always register Guanajuato when I fast traveled there. It didn’t recognize when driving in from the north or south. It did when I drove in from the east on the road that goes by the eliminator icon. Not a lot of testing so I don’t know how consistent it is.

As with everything Forza, make sure that quick-resume is off, and do a reboot if you’re having an issue/bug. Not sure that it would affect this, but it seems to be a stock troubleshooting method for Forza (on Xbox).

That was my first thought too. It really didn’t register me driving in and going all through the city though, multiple times.