[FH5] ReversedMermaid's liveries and stickers

Hi, just wanted to share some of the liveries I made. I’d love to have more time for painting, but life goes in the way most of the time :slight_smile:

Car: '20 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Theme: Media Expert
Share code: 283 210 989

Car: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Forza Edition
Theme: Matte Blue
Share code: 415 799 509

Car: Porsche Taycan S
Theme: AMD
Share code: 151 827 170

Car: 1997 BMW M3
Theme: Glacier
Share code: 117 133 315

Car: 2020 Nissan GT-R Nismo R35
Theme: Ultrace
Share code: 378 558 348

More to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Car: 1990 Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
Theme: Golden
Share code: 157 317 429

Car: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Theme: Horizon Bass Arena
Share code: 863 978 752

Car: 1991 Bentley Turbo R
Theme: Gentlemen’s Racing Club
Share code: 622 218 217

Car: 2004 Porsche 911 GT3
Theme: Empik
Share code: 313 946 887

2 Likes

Car: 1970 Oldsmobile Toronado
Theme: Tangled
Share code: 100 822 995
I wanted to make something out of wood, and wanted to make something out of Toronado, as I think it’s one of the most beautiful muscle cars. Even though it’s FWD it’s still a great fun to cruise in :slight_smile: my take on it without being a boring side-panel car is as follows:

I kinda like this format of working with gradients to add depth to surfaces, definitely going to roll with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This gradient depth effect on the wood paneling is really cool -
it ends up giving the vines a kinda ominous feel.

These other designs are killer too - the glacier themed BMW is fantastic.

nice work

1 Like

Car: 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo
Theme: Falken Blue
SC: 318 791 930
Sometimes I like to make decals with a special color. It’s a tedious work, but I think it looks really cool. I still don’t get it how you can’t choose material for specific decals. Anyway, grey/light grey pattern seem to get its way with polished blue. This is the effect.

Car: 1988 Lamborghini Countach
Theme: Flash FM
SC: 110 684 621
I find myself listening to Flash FM from GTA: Vice City more than real-life radio stations :smiley: I figured that a Forza painting may be a cool way to give a throwback to one of the best video games I’ve ever played., and what car would be better than Infernus? The place on the side is a modified view of Ocean Beach, and all the decals are from the game and belong to various assets.

Some stickers available to download:

Flash FM:

Beef Bandit (GTAVC-Beefbandit):

Nitrous Express:

Nitrous Oxide Solutions (NOS):

JohnDow Industries:

K1 Technologies:

1 Like

Car: 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S
Theme: Beef Bandit
SC: 943 431 338
Inspired by @Andrew9565 I thought of trying to make a Trans-Am livery. Here’s the effect :slight_smile: at first I thought of using white color for body but it wasn’t really living up to the theme.

2 Likes

Man that’s really dope. I love what you did. The colours fit nicely and the shapes and sponsor placement give you the vintage vibe. Well done

1 Like

Car: 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
Theme: Wraith
SC: 780 110 838
Recently I found a team of guys that hold meets with specific themes and we cruise around together. Tomorrow the theme is “Skull” so I did something inspired by “Grim” skin for P90 in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It’s kind-of what I imagined, but I’m satisfied enough with the result to share it.

Car: 1970 Datsun 510
Theme: Mattel Rally Orange
SC: 226 600 840
I bought this car as an impulse when I was in a store once, and I hang it on my driver mirror, and it’s hanging around 5 years now :slight_smile: it’s a Datsun 510, a car I’d love to restore one day if I ever lay hands on one. It looks effortless, but those stickers weren’t that easy to make and took some time :smiley:

The original:

Creative night :smiley: I made some of those liveries some time ago, but tonight I thought “hell, let’s go back to Re-Volt.” For those that don’t know, it’s a classic racing game from 1999 where you control RC cars against AI or other players. I always had a big sentiment, and here are a couple of cars remade in FH5:

Car: 1987 Porsche 959
Theme: Toyeca
SC: 132 874 089

obraz

Car: 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Theme: Humma
SC: 138 450 146

obraz

Car: 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
Theme: Volken Turbo
SC: 677 573 548

obraz

Car: 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car
Theme: RC Bandit
SC: 158 430 175

obraz

Car: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
Theme: Splat
SC: 956 480 203

obraz

1 Like

Car: 2021 Sierra Cars RX3
Theme: Xx4
SC: 134 228 338
Last night I stayed up a bit late, but came up with some stickers that I decided should be put to good use. When I was doing RC Bandit, I made the Xx4 sticker and I noticed that it’s going to be a good centerpoint to a buggy/UTV style livery. And while Sierra RX3 had a great window and sides layout for being RC Bandit, it had the proportions all different. So I decided to create an original one, that would be both looking like an UTV livery would while still maintaining a toy-like aesthetic. Here’s the effect.

Well that’s a busy weekend if I had one, I hope I don’t get warned for spamming in my own thread :smiley:

Car: 1965 Pontiac GTO
Theme: Bowtie’s Ball
SC: 118 698 678
I had this idea today about using the skull I made for Wraith Vandura, and I thought “how would a skeleton party look like?” It seems like our hero has a good feeling in his bones about this party, even if somebody may find it uneasy.