FH4 The Seasonal Completion Percentage

Start a Horizon Life session ( it might do it from Solo ? ) go to Online Adventure tab and select Quickplay Adventure. Find A Team might work too (I don’t recall).

Regarding losing rewards I want to be sure you are removing the game from quick resume before starting it. It’s done some odd things for me when I forget. The one thing I know about losing is the backstage passes when the game rewards them. They don’t go into my balance. Seems like they broke and then started working but are broken with the last update.

Regarding the skill chains, when you bank them you get an XP reward. It will show on the screen and this XP is what counts to your global ranking. It’s limited also. I believe 6000xp is the max per chain. If the global ranking is important to you watch for it on the screen.

I am not playing on my S console. As a matter of fact, yesterday when I would go to one of my houses, I was getting you just bought a house. Then there must be something wrong with my account for this game. When it crashed this time there was a loud noise, and there has never been a noise before.

Yes that’s odd. Can you remind me what your playing on? Xbox 1s or 1x? I remember that you mentioned it but I couldn’t find it.

Xboxs are computers so there are some things that can help them work better. Sometimes using the restart will force things to reload. When odd things happen sometimes I’ll unplug it for a few minutes before using it again. My x1x started having issues when I was on the highway. If I was at a high speed it would crash, slower speeds would not load some of the artifacts. Reinstalling the game on an external SD drive has fixed that for now so I believe the hdd was having errors. I mention this because when you say you heard a noise I think hdd. The benefit was fast travel and anything else that required loading the environment was much faster.

1X. When I got my S I installed FH4 and 2 other games. I did not know anything about the Quick Resume until the next day when I go to play Gems of War. When I sign in every day, I get daily sign in rewards. The game was right where it was when I shut down the night before. I guess with FH4 my files got corrupted on both consoles. Some of my houses I did not own anymore, cars I owned were missing. I was told the game was not syncing. 2 days later on my S it said I needed to restart the game and it will be up to date. I even did a hard reset, and everything was fine, but all the problems came back, and it was the same on both consoles. I was even getting help from Xbox. The crashing had been happening before I got the S, but just once in a while. It only crashes when I am doing the hourly session, or the Trial or doing skills. Never crashes when I am just driving around except for last night. Just driving around, I get the warning alert with the !. I had been disconnected from a live session which I was not in. I clicked on Return to Solo which I was anyways. The tech at Xbox we did a lot of troubleshooting, and even changed the sittings. Tried to get Samsung involved because when I power on my TV a lot of times both consoles turn on. My first attempt at the Trial today after the 1st race it was not fast traveling to the next race. The last blue player there was an X in the box on the left, so I don’t know if that was the reason it froze. After about 10 min I left and came back a few minutes later I was still at the finish line. Well, Iam not going to worry about my skill pts anymore. Could you please tell me how do I find an unranked race? I am so close to 80% completion for both the Spring and the monthly. Well 30% more for the monthly and 32% Spring. All is done except Playground and the Speed Zone which is a short run but on dirt which is going to be hard for me.

The main menu then “online adventure” tab on the top row. Big box in the center is unranked. Big box in lower center is ranked. When it’s time to choose a car you can press X to sort them by name.

1 Like

Thanks

Sounds awful, sorry that’s your experience. It shouldn’t be like that. And I thought TVs would only turn accessories on if the input was set to the specific accessory. The only thing that comes to mind is unplugging one console and trying just the other for a week to see if it settles down.

I believe if you complete one unranked of a certain type that then you will be eligible for ranked of the same type. I always use the free for all racing since it seems the easiest to get into. I’ve heard that people have success with team racing. I used to use ranked drift but gave up on trying to find a session.

Have you been experiencing audio problems? I do not know if it is my TV or Xbox. You know when you bring up the Menu to do whatever how the audio volume you can barely hear it. Well, when I go back to driving or whatever, the volume jumps way up, and I have my volume set low about 30. It jumps way above that. It was starring me right in the face. In the large center window Unranked Adventure and the smaller window right below it Ranked. I did 3 sessions and screwed myself the last race. I went to bring up the time and I now know how to quit. It cost me from getting the 3%. Boy it sure does not give you very much time to pick your car. These races does it always take forever to go unto the next face? The 1st one I did took about 15 minutes or longer to complete the session and it was only 3 races. The next round was much longer. The 3rd round was much quicker. I was doing the Free For All. They are fun. The number of racers kept changing from race to race. One of the races I was close to finishing, but I missed a checkpoint, and I wasn’t taken back to the check point. Either tomorrow or Monday I will have 3 Backstage Passes.

You do know this game is making a basket case out of me :upside_down_face: I just did another unranked adventure, and I have alreadfy reached lvl 3 eariler, I just want to get more experience. I see the races are just a repeat of the ones I did yesterday. It starts off with the summer street races. After the first race I am starring at winter off road, and I had no off-road car at that class. The racing Gods do not like me :confused:

It helped me to write a list of what car for each type/season of race. You can press X at the car selction screen to sort by name.
A suggestion I heard was to paint your road cars blue, dirt cars orange, and CC green. Makes it easier to spot.
Pay attention to what cars the winners use and try those next time.

Thanks that is good advice. :smiling_face: I knew what cars I was looking for, but they just did not seem to be there. I was looking for my Rally cars, and I thought I had A Class. I was looking for the winter icon but I just did not see any. When you sign up for these races are you joining a session already in progress?

Yes, unranked can drop you in a series in progress. The snow tire icon won’t show up unless the current season is Winter. Next Winter make notes on your list of which rally cars have snow tires.
You’ve got about 3 days left, good luck!

Agreed, i use the car paint to differentiate which cars i use for Road, Dirt and X Country. You should also add the frequent or good ones to favorites so when the car selection comes up you can just filter your garage for favorites.

I don’t get it. Every time I have 50% Completion for the season, I have always received a Backstage Pass. This time no Pass. I was rewarded a car, so I take it that cancels out the Pass?

It can vary. This week it’s :

You have until Thursday, January 12 to unlock this week’s Festival Playlist rewards. Here’s what to look out for:

• 50% Completion: 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
  • 80% Completion: 1955 Porsche 550A Spyder

I was just rewarded the Ghia. I am going to try and get the other 30% to get to 80%, but it may be hard for me to get there.

Well, I’ll be, and I don’t know what word to use. I just did a Ranked Team session and did TERRIBLE. Just by doing this one session I get Winter Complete 80%, and my Festival score jumped up to 66% complete. This game sure does throw a lot of curve balls at you.

1 Like

I just got my Backstage Pass for the 50% completion. Better late than never. Probably just a glitch.

Sorry to throw so much at you, but I don’t know if the Ranked Free for All I was just in either kicked me out, or just disconnected. I was not disconnected from the game just from the race. At the start of the 2nd race the Red Team only had 2 players, and I am thinking maybe that they both had quit?