FH4 The Seasonal Completion Percentage

Any account showing over 999 skill points is hacked and (one would hope, but not likely) soon to be banned.

Score running up and just stops is probably (my suspicion only) the server temporarily having an issue and you’ll probably loose any recent progress.

Ah, that Mudkicker’s sign is a pain yeah. Took me ages. I think I used the regular ramp but can’t recall for sure. The Rewind button is your friend :slight_smile: ABUSE THE HECK OUTTA IT ! lol It still took forever, finding the right car (can’t recall, something small) and hitting everything just right. Many aborted attempts after repeated failure.

Not recalling the one on the island, not that my advice above is particularly helpful anyway lol. Like you’ve been doing, find YouTubes, try them, repeat. You’ll get there eventually :slight_smile:

I have already got a suggestion for using my Backstage Pass what car would you recommend in the current bunch? I am considering the Machine. The video I was watching the guy was talking about the cars having the Credit Perks, which I don’t quite understand, and getting as many of them as you can from the Auction House. Those perks are they just one time or are they ongoing? I am finally getting the feel for controlling the Super and Hyper class. Is there a future Barn Find? My Barn Find with all the cars show 16 not discovered.

Tough call on the Backstage Pass choices. No suggestion here :slight_smile:

Some cars have a perk that gives credits, sometimes a lot. Used to be a money maker. That and the super wheelspin perk cars. That all got pretty well nerfed I think.

I would have said before be cautious buying AH cars for perk bonuses because it used to be (still is in FH4 ?) that you ran a good chance of getting one with all the good perks already used. That got changed in FH5 (not sure about FH4) so now putting a car in the AH resets the perks. If you win one there you get to do the perks. And if you fail to sell one there it comes back to you (reclaim) with the perks also reset so you can do them again.

There are some cars that have perks that grant another car. Those probably are worth looking for. And now I know which one I’d suggest for your Backstage Pass, but, I think (pretty sure) it got removed recently :frowning: The Quartz Regalia. It used to have a perk to get the Type D version of it but they also took that away. Not sure there is any other way to get either of them now except the Auction House and they seem to be going for 20 million and don’t last long when they do show up which is rarely in my experience.

EDIT : On thinking a bit I must have gotten my first Quartz Regalia in some other way, just can’t recall what it was. Earned through something (Star Card ? dunno) though.

Oh, Barn Finds. Pretty sure they don’t show up in the Backstage Pass. You might find them in the AH though. If you’re saying you haven’t gotten any yet (and this might relate to your skill chain multiplier above being only 5x) you’ll need your radio on (any station) to get a notification of rumors of same. Then go hunting. Then wait (or pay) for it to be restored. Then wait for another rumor. etc. Might be some tied to buying a house ?

Anyway, yeah, skill chain multiplier can go to 10 ( 11 for some of us :wink: …kidding :slight_smile: ) with the right car and a Skill Song playing on the radio. Is that also from a house perk in FH4 ? I think so. They don’t come on often but it’s an easy way to double you skill point earning while it’s on. And you can swap car to your “skill car” and fast travel to your favorite “skill zone” when one starts without losing much time.

I think you misunderstood my barn find question. I have all 15 cars, and I am not looking for anymore. It’s just that my barn cars show a 16th car not discovered. I was just wondering if there is a future barn find. About 2 weeks ago I posted a question about the AH but did not get one reply. I have so many duplicates that I put them up for auction. Most of them do not sale, and I have just been leaving them in the AH. Sometimes I forget that they are there. After the time expires can they still be purchased, and why is it when I go to reclaim them some of them I can’t reclaim.

1 Like

Ah, got it. There should be a 16th iirc. Can’t recall how it pops. A house ? Or some (what ya call it) “skills” card thing ?

The AH is 60 days (iirc) to collect money or reclaim from sales. Anything that doesn’t sell in the time you pick does not automatically go back into a sale, you need to reclaim it and relist it. After 60 days the money or car are gone.

1 Like

The Lego expansion has a barn find. The castle on the east coast has one too.

There was a point where they had a problem with the skill points being erased from cars and therefore refunded them to people. The refund ended up being based on all that a player had earned though. I ended up with several thousand since I had spent them on cars that were then auctioned. It’s possible that video was from that time…

I’m not completely sure I understand your question about the auction house cars. There are many many cars that people already have and the game keeps giving them to people in wheelspins. They won’t generally sell. They should dissappear eventually from the list of cars you’ve listed for sale. You should be able to reclaim them if it’s still there. What exactly is happening with this?

1 Like

I had forgotten about the refund thing on skill points, think I only got a couple hundred out of it and never did reapply all of them to those that were reset lol. I was thinking modded accounts because I have seen those for sale with (iirc) some ridiculous amount (like 999,999 skill points).

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a point of what’s possible and what’s hacked though. I think mine was 3000 something or 5000 something. I had done much grinding with M6 FEs. I can’t think of a great point for having done it but it is what it is. Ah well…

1 Like

I have never been a Lego fan and have never done any Lego games. I did read a lot of comments about the Lego expansion, and they were not good. One comment even said it degraded FH4. Another one said that after completing Lego he was so disappointed. He was expecting one of the better cars and received an avg car for the reward. There are a ton of negative comments. Is it worthwhile doing Lego?

I got the castle barn find.

You are correct about the cars not selling. I even had a duplicate car with one of the better designs, and it did not even sale, and it was a better car. I have been putting my duplicate cars up for sale. When I go to reclaim them, the only option is View Seller Info. That is the only option I get when I click on Auction Options. It does not do it on all my cars, but more than 50% of them. I guess I have not been doing the right option by adding the duplicate cars to my garage instead of just selling them when I win them on the Wheel Spin. I have about 20 or more duplicate cars in my garage right now. 3 or 4 of the same cars.

It would be worth while spending a little bit of time looking at the action house in FH4 to see what cars are worth adding to the garage from wheelspins that sell, i can immediately think of the Austin Taxi and Ford Crown Vic. Otherwise take the 50% credits at the wheelspin collection options

1 Like

By chance are you clicking on the auctions that haven’t finished yet? That’s the only time I’ve seen the option missing to collect credits or reclaim the car, unless of course if you had just done that for the specific auction.

I enjoyed parts of the Lego expansion. The new map was a nice addition with the racetrack and some new features. The Lego cars are interesting but I wouldn’t say I would pay for them specifically. I would suggest watching some of the racing videos from it. I can’t say whether it’s worth your money. For me the map extension was worth it.

What do I do with all the duplicate cars that I have, 3 or 4 of the same cars. I just completed the Spring Into Action Championship all 3 races Highly Skilled came in first and I only got 2 stars. Don’t tell me it has changed?

I just redid Spring Into Action and got the 3 stars. This game just LOVES to screw with me. I get the impression that most players just accept the fact the game screwing up all the time is normal and that is just the way it is. I’m sorry I don’t accept that mind set if you will. Being cheated out of skill pts, and other rewards is unacceptable especially when it happens all the time. I have been accused of being a very opinionated person, and don’t care. I speak my mind, and if someone doesn’t like it well just too bad. You spend good money and not just a few bucks, and are constantly getting cheated. Well enough of my 2 cents. Just had to rant. I am sure there are other players who feel the way I do.

Just wanted to let you know I just lost my best skill run. Almost 200,000 X10. I had a feeling about a minute earlier to just stop, but I pushed it, and WAM CRASH. I am beginning to feel I am wasting my time playing this game. Oh well. Maybe I need to take a few days off.

Sorry to hear this, although you do know that, as far as i remember, there are no objectives in FH4 for skills and the max you can bank is 500,000 which gives you the max 10 perk points. I understand if this was / is a personal goal you were after but getting 2 million has little benefit

Sorry but your facts are wrong. Skills are maxed at 999 which I just found out, and your skill score counts towards your Global Ranking. May not be a big deal to you, but it is to me.

Fair enough, but it is Perk (Car Mastery) points that are maxed at 999, and getting skills counts towards those, 1 perk point = 50,000 skill points and you can only bank 10 perk points per run (500,000). Was not aware of the skill score counting towards a global ranking though

I recently scored a 1,000,000 and the guy who monitors your achievements came on, and I believe said something about a new record. I did not spend over 3 figures to play a game that is constantly crashing on me all the time. I take it I just have to accept the game crashing and me losing out on my rewards. I have lost so many forza points doing the hourly sessions because the crashing always happens in Round 3. So, excuse me for being angry, and I have every right to be angry.

How do I find the unranked races? Would like to get to 80% to get the Seasonal car reward.