FH3 Demo Screenshot Thread - show off your pics!

Forza Horizon 3 Demo Photo Thread

Show off your pics from the FH3 Demo! There are a few ways to do this:

• Double tap your controller’s Xbox button and press Y to Save the screenshot.
  • With Kinect, “Hey Cortana, take a screenshot”.
  • Open your PC’s Xbox App for Windows, stream from your console, and use the Game Bar (Win button + G) to take a screenshot.
  • While streaming to your PC, use CTRL+PrintScreen to to capture your image and save it with Paint or other photo editing program.

See the Xbox Support topic on capturing and sharing screenshots. See the March 2015 announcement for a quick video tutorial. Screenshot is not available while streaming to PC.

Share the screenshot from your console with GameDVR and/or save your image to a sharing site like Flickr or Imgur and then post the url on the forums:
Click the Post Reply button in a forum thread and use the Insert Image icon or use bracketed url= and /url coding and enter the url for the image itself (.jpg or .png, not a webpage). The site will automatically resize large pictures to 800px wide. See the How to upload a photo thread for detailed instructions.

Please use the Demo thread for discussion - let’s keep the image:text ratio high in this thread.

1 Like

Hello!
As an Australian myself, I thought I would take some scenic screenshots of what really looks realistic and beautiful in the Forza Horizon 3 demo. The screenshots below are all very accurate representations of Australia (Shame the same cannot be said about the map).

1 Like

4 Likes

This game is amazing!

1 Like

Here are my photos

Also to note, if you want a clean shot. I suggest right before taking a screenshot hide the UI so you don’t get those buttons on the bottom-left.

1 Like

1 Like

How can i make Screenshots without showing the B and RB buttons on the Picture?

Edit: Just found the Answer in this Thread. Sorry

1 Like

2 Likes

So I’ve taken a few of these twice with minor effects adjustments. But my word, what a game.

Here’s a video of drone footage too.

3 Likes

1 Like

IMG_4836 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4833 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4831 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4827 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4824 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4823 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4819 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4818 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

IMG_4812 by Daniel Cross, on Flickr

3 Likes

Great shots up already. I seem to be having a problem, I am following the protocol but my shots are not showing in ONEDRIVE or anywhere else, am I missing something? I am getting a message that it cannot be shared at this time, system problem maybe?

The way I am getting my pictures is saving them to my phone through the Xbox app, just hold and it will show an option to save, then upload them to flickr and follow the instructions listed in the OP.

1 Like

This game looks really really good

1 Like

Lord this game looks so god. I can’t wait!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Amazing pictures so far everyone, please keep em coming :smiley:

IMG_4843

1 Like

1 Like