[FH L&D SYC] Deck the Halls Livery Contest

DECK THE HALLS

The origins of Christmas stem from both the pagan and Roman cultures. The Romans actually celebrated two holidays in the month of December. The first was Saturnalia, which was a two-week festival honoring their god of agriculture Saturn. On December 25th, they celebrated the birth of Mithra, their sun god. Both celebrations were raucous, drunken parties.

Another month another theme and as always we will end the year with a Christmas celebration…

We want to see the livery community get into the festive spirit with a celebration of Christmas with a seasonal themed livery.

Entries will run from 1st of December until the 22nd of December at Midnight.

RULES:

1. Any car is allowed

2. MUST be a Christmas (Seasonal) themed livery

3. Entry in this thread or on our Facebook page with 4 photos, Gamer Tag, Share Code & Make and Model of the car used

4. MUST be shared in Forza Horizon 5

5. One entry per person

PRIZES:

5 Likes

Hi Quadro, doing my usual and cutting it fine :wink:

I’ve resurrected a design I originally made waaay back in Forza Motorsport 2, I’m a confirmed Humbug so it’s not particularly Christmassy but at least it is based on Christmas cards so hopefully it’s eligible :slightly_smiling_face:

GT: MIDNYTE DUBH
Car: 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
File: SNOW JOKES ‘69 Z
Share Code: 391 799 274

:grin:

1 Like

Looks great as always!

The comp is now closed, I’ll post all entries (there’s plenty from Facebook) a bit after Christmas itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks, holidays are over so here are all the winners of Christmas comp!

Congrats to all winners and participants!

2 Likes

Hi Quadro, I got your PM thanks, I’’ll have a think and get back to you asap.
In the meantime just wanted to say congratulations to @VIRTUALWRAPS240 for another excellent design and worthy winner as well as everyone who placed :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Awesome comp! Congrats to winners and all those that participated! :sunglasses::+1: