[FH L&D SYC] Battle of the Bands Livery Comp

Hey everyone!

It’s Competition time!

“That’s one of the great things about music. You can sing a song to 85000 people and they’ll sing it back for 85000 different reasons” - Dave Grohl

Rock into the New Year with us and show us your passion for your music. Whether it be your favourite band or favourite music genre. Show us your best paint devoted to it! The creation and enjoyment of music is one of the defining things that makes us human. Everybody has their favourite driving tune to cruise down the highway to. There’s great in-game prizes and a thumping 6 month featured slot for the best designs!

Regular rules apply: one entry per person, 2-4 photos of your paint, car details, share code and gamertag are required.

Entry here or on our Facebook page!

Entries accepted till midnight 23rd of January.

Good luck and happy rocking!

1 Like

Had a few designs to choose from but after watching parts 1 & 2 of a four part documentary called ‘Fight the Power: How Hip Hop Changed the World’ on Beeb 2 last night… I decided on this.

GT: MIDNYTE DUBH
Car: 1988 BMW M5
File: PUBLICENEMY’88M5
Share Code: 134 176 464

8 Likes

Awesome work Dubh! Are you on FB? You’ve won quite a few of the contests our group has put on. If you’re on there, join the group man! Great entry, and good luck in the contest!

1 Like

Does the contest go until the 22nd or 23rd? (it says 23rd here 22nd on the facebook page).

1 Like

Midnight UK time, that’s why there’s the date discrepancy. I believe that would be around 6 hours from right now.

Squeaked mine in on Facebook (about 10 mins left). Wanted to spend more time on it, but turned out ok (work got busy and spent time on my Space Ghost Retro Cartoon Contest entry).

3 Likes

Thanks TC :slightly_smiling_face: yeah I did set up an FB account once but never used it… have contemplated Insta, Twitter etc but in the end I’m just not a social media person really.

@ViperousRhyme84 nice job :+1:t5: That ‘yes’ logo can’t have been easy.

Great choice mate, and superbly done, love it :fire:

1 Like

Thanks ever so much :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. And yes, the yes was pretty tough. Wanted to do a more colorful version, but it took too many shapes to get it right, and didn’t have the time to rework it.

Great entries! Comp is now closed, I’ll be back here with results soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check your messages. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all participants!

3 Likes

Good stuff! Congrats to all participants and winners! :sunglasses::+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes