FH Car Voting - Questions and Corrections (READ the first post)

I hope we get the Convertible for me that one makes a difference

Chevrolet Camaro 2016-current needs polls @KillerSpectre21

Can you add polls for the 6th gen Camaro

I’ll get to it at some point.

The Mustang and Jaguar topics will also be reopened in the future, it’s just a bit hectic at the moment. Haven’t decided on the F-150 yet though.

For the Mustang there are the Dark Horse Coupe and Convertible and Ecoboost Convertible and Coupe and GT Convertible and GT California Special
For the F Type there is the R575 Coupe and Roadster the SVR Roadster and R pre facelift Roadster
here is a photo of the Dark Horse convertible

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Honda Odyssey 2018-current

Hello forks since we don’t have topic of Infiniti Q60 drift spec yet, shall you create the topic now?

KS: Here you go - Infiniti Q60 (Drift Spec)

It’s current 1am in the morning for me so I’ll make one later today.

I assume you’re mainly referring to this car:

We had to move the topic from FH Car Topic submissions (Read the first post) - #5327 by JETLAG_Haruka to Infiniti Q60 (Drift Spec)

1 Like

Ah there it is, thank you

I couldn’t find it earlier.

Since we don’t have topic of Volkswagen ID.4 and ID.5 Variants yet, shall we create the topic?

Okay forks should we rename topic to Volkswagen ID.4 & ID.5 variants?

Done, added a Poll for ID.4 vs ID.5 as well.

There is the ID.4 Pure model which is below the one we have ingame but unfortunately I can’t add that to the Version Poll.

Most people probably don’t want to see any electric crossover if they do want more crossovers it will be ICE anyways so whatever

The car is sold as the Omoda 5 / C5 and the electric version as the Omoda E5.

KS: Added Info

With iX xDrive50 already in the game, I will create topic of the BMW iX variants.

KS - Vote here: BMW iX 2022-current

Bentley Continental GT 2018-current someone please close and reopen it there are is also a Mulliner version of the GT and GTC

It won’t be closed due to the most popular model not being added to the game.

As for the Mulliner unfortunately I can’t edit the poll so it will have to wait until some point in the future if the topic is closed.

Can you add polls for the Peugeot 207 307 and 308 I