Festival Playlist events and rewards through May 25 (Winter S61)

Seasonal Summary: Winter Series 61 in Forza Horizon 4

Overcome Winter Snowstorms in the Upgraded VelociRaptor

Snow has covered the landscape in historic Britain this week. Luckily for you, the 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor 6x6 is available on the Festival Playlist in Seasonal Playground Games. This custom truck is the ultimate turbocharged off-roader primed to overcome the Winter snowstorms while towering over everything else on its path.

John Hennessey was asked why he wanted to take a Ford Raptor and add two wheels, another axel, eight inches of lift, 600hp, an overhauled exhaust for the Eco-Boost twin turbo V6 of the Raptor, and wrap it all up in a package called the Velociraptor. His answer? “Because you can.” Go figure. Only 100 of these custom trucks are made per year, and each one can hit 0-60mph in about 4.9 seconds, so you’re not going to want to miss this monster.

Get your VelociRaptor 6x6 and all of this week’s other rewards by Thursday, May 25. Here’s the full Festival Playlist breakdown:

SERIES REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – Horizon Backstage Pass
  • 80% Completion – 1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

WINTER REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition
  • 80% Completion – 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Backstage Pass Note: Following our March 2023 FH4 update to set future Festival Playlist rewards, players may continue to not receive the Backstage Pass from 50% series completion. While the team focuses on FH5 content, there are no plans to work on fixing the FH4 Backstage Pass reward issue at this time.

Category Event Restriction Reward
Photo Challenge #MiniCarMassiveCastle Take a photo of any Mni with Bamburgh Castle Super Wheelspin
Weekly Forzathon Gruppe B 1987 Porsche 959 100 Forzathon Points
The Trial Back in Time Porsche (Decade: 50s-80s) – A 800 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
Showcase Remix Assault on the Control Room 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST Super Wheelspin
Winter Games Mortimer Gardens Offroad – A 800 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor 6x6
PR Stunt Reservoir Ridge Danger Sign Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt The Roman Mile Speed Trap Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Johnston Terrace Speed Zone Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
Seasonal Championship Dirt Cheap Reasonably Priced Cars – C 600 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
Seasonal Championship Potent Porsches Porsche – S2 998 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Seasonal Championship The Truck Stops Here Trucks – B 700 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
Monthly Rivals Astmoor Heritage Circuit 1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II Festival Playlist Completion
1 Like

Had an s1 mini in the trial just now :confused:

No bs pass at 50%.

May have happened before and I just never noticed.

If there is no fix coming for the broken passes, is there some way to add them to super wheels pins instead?

A game that wants you to collect cars with a broken system for collecting cars. Lovely. Why even have the backstage cars feature

4 Likes

I had an S2 918 Spyder in mine! Which made one of the AI S2 as well… Luckily, I got it on video.

Fortunately the snow and really slow AI in this trial made it very easy still. I used the '55 Spyder and it gets pretty far ahead that the S2 player could only manage 2nd in all 3 races.

Someone had a bit of instant karma in the circuit, I got pushed wide on a straight road by a teammate and the S2 player happened to charged in and bump that fella out of the checkpoint, but not before he blocked me to a dead stop before rewinding though.

3 Likes

Championships are straightforward this week, most will probably be using the same car choices. Trickiest will probably be making a tankpool turn.

1 Like

I’ll post my picks with tunes for this week here too, so
Trial
Porsche 914/6 - 101 202 761
or Porsche 718 RS 60 - 108 118 560

Playground games
Ford F-150 Raptor -194 358 364
or Mercedes Benz G 65 AMG - 429 278 896

Championships
B700 Dirt racing with trucks - Mercedes Benz Unimog - 132 046 075
or if prefer sliding - Mercedes Benz Tankpool 24 - 133 409 255

Street scene S2 Porsche 918 Spyder - 119 834 274
or Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18 - 812 385 448

Reasonably Priced Cars - should be initial price under 25k - Ford Fiesta XR2 - 132 163 841
or Datsun 510 - 214 788 086

PR stunts - Koenigsegg Agera RS - 167 849 655

Weekly forzathon car Porsche 959 '87 (not Prodrive version) - 488 741 462
Along with this goes custom easy few sec long dirt trail at Derwentwater Trail (just drive straight) - 764 612 023
Going the opposite way on highway at full speed gives Ultimate near misses.

and

As always, take care everyone and have fun, BB

Edit
Yup, my Backstage pass also didn’t increase … :confused:

4 Likes

[Staff Edit - Troubleshooting issues are off-topic here. Please use the Troubleshooting Hub. - TTMM]

Fun fact from trial.
You just need to stay on track an don’t miss checkpoints. Was running my 914/6, misded 2 checkpoints and was just shy of winning over other player(100 m longer track would do). :innocent:

1 Like

One would think staying on track is something to strive for, yet somehow half the trial players still show up in stock cars unsuited for snow rally :sweat_smile:

Enjoyed the Trial this week, ran multiples in a Carrera 73 with Hlundh’s tune. Really was surprised how many turned up in untuned / unsuited cars. Lots of hold up play required.
Also did anyone notice how fast the AI were towards the end of races?

One trial i did the team was struggling so i did some drivatar holding up at the front.Each time a drivatar slipped past me it was a doddle to nip back in front of him and rein him in.Team mate caught up and i let him past but continued to hold up drivatars. Team mate got quite a lead,but a drivatar got past me again.This time though,because i had a team mate up front,rubber banding came into full effect.Not only could i not catch the drivatar,he left me for dead and went on to win the race

I’m surprised both of you had to hold the AI up. Maybe I just got lucky, but that was one of the easiest Trials I can remember. Our team blew the doors off the AI on all three races. I was running that rally version of the 959 bone-stock, and I was able to drive right around them without much effort. Finished 3-2-2, though admittedly I was helped in the second race by an unfortunate teammate who faceplanted on the statue pillar on the last lap. :smile:

Same. Aside from the rogue out of class mini on our team, the ai were pretty manageable.

If team has so much fun behind AI, who am I to spoil their fun with blocking AI.
Yes we lost one too, but if team can’t gather few points besides my victory in each race, then I’m sorry. Especially if i get showed around at the start and used as someone else brake in first corner.

1 Like

Next trial is S2 hypercars street scene, woo hoo!
I remember the 3rd race is glitched. The AI lose most their points at the end and team blue always wins.
I saw an old video of it last night and NaxieGaming missed 2 checkpoints and was last with zero points. Then right before the finish he gets 300 points.
The 918 is fast, but I have a hard time keeping it on the road. The Senna has grip but kind of slow. The Pagani Cinque is a happy middle for me.

3 Likes

I think they’re wet races too. The Centenario should be another good choice with the Zonda C and Senna. I haven’t had problems winning with the Senna in the past but it is slower on the straights.

1 Like

The Senna and 918 Spyder are really better off with rally tires than race tires to add more power. There’s been so many S2 hypercar races in recent weeks that I’ve tweaked a few a couple of times and won’t bother to tune one this week. My default is the Centenario as well, it just handles easier and is great for any season. Zonda Cinque is always a good choice too.

There’s two B700 street championships where we can overlap cars this week by choosing a Toyota under retro sports car, and A class Super Saloon which is one of those categories with a car that seems to outperform the rest, I’ve never not chosen the BMW M2 Coupe whenever it comes up.

1 Like

S2 street, hmmm I’ll go with Zonda. If there is time, I might try Senna and 918.
One thing is certain though, I have to run Lego Senna, people simply love those. :grin: :innocent:

I found the noble to be my most succesful car for this challenge.