Festival Playlist events and rewards Oct. 26 - Nov. 2 (Winter S26)

Winter Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Día de Muertos - Series 25)

The Ford Bronco Raptor is this week’s new exclusive reward car.

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on October 26 and ends Thursday, November 2, 2023 2:30 PM
This is the third season of the Día de Muertos series.

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 280 Points

• Series Reward: 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso (Seasonal Exclusive) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 2019 Ferrari F8 Tributo (Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

Season Total: 70 points

• Season Reward: 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 1958 Plymouth Fury (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Mexico’s Very Own
Road and Race Own and drive the 2017 VUHL 05RR
Ultralight Earn 2 Barrell Roll Skills in your VUHL
Power Scaling Win a Road Race in your VUHL
Champion Racer Take a photo of your VUHL at the Horizon Apex Outpost

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Look the Part! Equip the Día de Muertos Dress or Suit in the Character Customizer
The Right Anglia Take a photo of the 1959 Ford Anglia 105E
Drifting in the Dark Ear 6 Stars at Drift Zones in any Formula Drift Car
Lab Rat Play any EventLab from the Creative Hub
Level Complete! Complete Round 3 of a Horizon Arcade
Tiny Trials Win a Street Race in any Mini
In the Bank Bank 50,000 Skill Score in Mulegé

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Surface
10 The Trial Battling it Out (S1 900) Chevrolet vs. Dodge Road Racing
3 EventLab Neon City Circuit Race (B700) Volkswagen
3 EventLab Ek’Balam Rally Cross GP 2 (C600) Classic Rally
3 Playground Games Powerlifting (C600) Classic Muscle
2 Danger Sign Hotel (A800) Toyota
2 Speed Trap Océano Azul (A800) Toyota
2 Speed Zone Atlantes de Tula (A800) Toyota
5 Championship Lurking in the Jungle (B700) Decade: 2010s Street Racing
5 Championship Perfect Match (B700) Offroad Cross Country
3 Treasure Hunt Sinking Your Teeth In Catch up to your prey across the country as this big cat takes first place.
2 Photo Challenge #NewHome Photograph the 1998 Nissan Silvia K’s Aero at the Casa Bella player home while your character stands outside the car
2 Horizon Open Access Denied Deny 5 Flags in Team Flag Rush
2 RA Danger Sign Palm Forest (A800) Toyota
5 RA Championship Down the Hatch (C600) Retro Hot Hatch
2 HW Drift Zone Horizon Nexus (A800) Toyota
5 HW Championship Smashing the Competition (A800) Modern Muscle

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the events will apply 1 point for each Rivals event (1 x 2) = 4 points maximum applied to each season. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals.

Pts Event Route Car
1 Monthly Rivals Chihuauhua Circuit Nissan Tsuru
1 Forza EV Desierto Trail Meyers Manx 2.0

5 Likes

Oh boy, the Viper AEs will be out in full force this week for the Trial…

1 Like

It’s already been discussed in the current season’s thread when the restriction was first known.

What’s up Sir @KnightOfRen8514 ? Haven’t heard from you much lately? But then I’ve been muddling around in the FM world. I’ll be around for 20 pints and ride on a wild Bronco when Thursday rolls around.

Two dodgy things for the Trial.

Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 2018

SC: Design 121 794 933 - Tune 176 805 084 (S1 900)

Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock 1968

SC: Design 179 816 774 - Tune 145 846 248 (S1 900)

7 Likes

Channeling the Demon…

Or sting like a Bee…

5 Likes

Have the car restrictions been double-checked? There have been quite a few errors recently. Last week’s was irritating; two of the seven Chevrolet Super Sport cars were not allowed but some put time into making tunes.

1 Like

don’t drink and drive!

6 Likes

Just haven’t had much reason to post here. I guess I ran out of snarky and sarcastic comments to post.

I’ll be picking up the Bronco as well. The one car from this month’s chorelist that I’m genuinely excited for. Can’t wait to see how it drives.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to the bronco raptor. If I don’t like it, well then I’ll sell it for 10 million credits on the AH. The same with all my EVs that are seasonal.

there’s no way to double check them, really, and there’s gonna be more errors and not updated lists as the game goes on unfortunately

2 Likes

Dodge 2018 Challenger SRT Demon (Red 666): 154 191 320
Base coat is the red metal flake with pure red highlight and black lowlight to give that red/black gradient feel. The vinyl mask demon head shows it through, as well as the vinyl mask lettering, except for the black “SRT” just in case anybody was confused what designation the ride had.

Dodge 2013 SRT Viper GTS Anniversary Edition (Shiny Striker): 125 770 903
While you’ll probably see a bunch of AEs, you probably won’t see many like this. Base paint is the polished aluminum for max shiny. Then a layer of yellow vinyl over everything gives it what appears to be its paint color, with the black highlight over it to add some contrast. Then the mask layer reveals the truth, cutting all the way down to show the shiny Stryker viper. Normally that middle stripe on the top layer would also be a mask, but it has to be yellow in this case or else it would have shown the shiny down the middle. Rear bumper is black and has both a yellow AND a shiny stryker, just to show that I control the horizontal AND the vertical.

Dodge 2018 Challenger SRT Demon (Protoform matte): 598 693 040
Replica of: https://www.competitionx.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/protoform-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-body-p1.jpg?x9883859

Chevrolet 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE (Man City): 310 080 208

Chevrolet 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE (Gulf): 102 064 787
Today I learned: You can’t paint over the carbon/gray hood, but you CAN vinyl over the non-shiny bits.

918 213 815
It’s monocolor, so you can use it to create a vinyl mask (if you want to cut through and make a shiny or otherwise interesting effect on the demon)

4 Likes

well, I think there is a way to double-check; load up the game on a commercial system, having over-ridden the time restriction, and go through the list, a count of cars that are eligible compared with the spreadsheet/database information should tally, if it’s a more specific thing like “super sport” a search by more than one person should be done, doesn’t take long

just noticed there are actually seven Chevrolet Super Sports (and two Bugatti), noting that as I had determined there were six - mistakes just happen but nothing wrong with pointing them out when they’re essentially avoidable

that time skipping is really difficult now and will get you banned, doesn’t seem worth it for seasonal event restrictions. the supersport thing has been bugged since Forza 4, and new cars are not added to eligibility in any sensible fashion. we have to live with their laziness I think

2 Likes

Yeah, they missed Monte Carlo, Chevelle, and the [insert positive adjective here] Camaro.

2 Likes

I meant PGT10 can ignore the time thing, no-one else should do that, no

updating those restrictions, yes, but that should be done

also there is a literal difference between all the super sport designations in this game, and they simply did not round up all the iterations properly, super sport is not supersport is not supersports is not ssi etc, just carelessness

it’s possible the crackdown on the s s initials led to some problems

1 Like

all seven Chevrolets are “Super Sport”, as are the two Bugattis

if “Supersport” is what the cars are in real life then that might make sense, yes