Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 16-23 (Winter S18)

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback! :pray::blush::blush:

I’m super happy my tune has been working well for you guys and I’m most humbled and grateful for your support! :grin:

My trial was a good one. I managed a win by passing a powerbuild on the last turn of the 1st track and walked away on the 2nd one! :slightly_smiling_face: Just lucky today I guess! :joy:

A note on my Alpine tune…I’m sure there will be some powerbuilds with under qualified drivers wall riding and being competitive. No penalties, what can you do? :woman_shrugging: Mine is setup to make clean runs, so you may have to reel in some people on more technical dirt sections… If you run into a well qualified driver in a powerbuild…they’ll probably get you! :wink::joy:

Best of luck all and as always thank you!! :pray::grin:

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray: :grin:

It’s a lot of time invested but I enjoy it and others seem to as well, so it ends up being a lot of fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just thankful others have found them useful! :blush:

We have a lot of great tuners in FH5 (myself not included in this group :joy:), so I do appreciate the support! I also recommend people try out tunes from @TonyKartRcr too! He has some amazing tunes! :+1:

3 Likes

Credit where credit is due, I say. It isn’t always about being the “best” tuner, designer, etc but more about investing the time & effort into creating something of quality with the intent of sharing it with the community to enjoy. To me, that’s what makes a “great” contributor :slightly_smiling_face:

(Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth :alien:)

3 Likes

Thank you!! I totally agree! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the shout out. Nice tunes this week btw.

3 Likes

okay, where’s Tony Adams?

As @Bravo437 said, credit where credit is due! :+1:

You do an excellent job every week! Thanks for sharing with us! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

(Sorry TK; should have included you as well. FIFY :+1:t2:)

2 Likes

That is just pure evil. Why must they do this to us

the Tony Adams piñata is right by the start of the trailblazer in Guanajuato

I was thinking there should maybe an “official forum” vinyl group. Not sure what it’d look like. Maybe that dog sitting in the fire saying “this is fine”. :laughing:

Seriously, though, my main audience for the livery work is this forum. It’d be neat if there was something distinctive to identify it by.

2 Likes

start a club?

3 Likes

Honestly I wasn’t going there, but that’s a good idea. I suspect there’s already more camaraderie amongst the rivals thread crew, the vinyl accolades people, and other regulars than exists for a lot of the clubs.

1 Like

Lol no worries! I appreciate you including me.

1 Like

Are you referring to the whole map?

Yeah. Sure. Like there wasn’t more to my description. Or was this a serious question ?

EDIT : Sorry, you were probably just trying some light humor and my mind today isn’t in that area, maybe not even the same country…

Clubs are so 2022. It’s all about starting hubs now.

1 Like

Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 16-23 (Winter S18)

It’s a new week and with that is a fresh baked batch of tunes for all you throttle jockeys!

Trial Trail Mix
73 Alpine (RWD) Share Code: 961-134-840
RWD dirt tune that is balanced and highly maneuverable and carries great cornering speed. Very happy with this tune. Easily won both races in multiple trials. Never saw the 3rd race in any trial I ran.

ForzaTHON Tune 2016 Gymkhana 10 Focus
Share Code: 182-030-716
Enjoy more Drivatar beatings with this tune.

Eventlab River Rush
Honda Ridgeline Share Code: 968-673-886
Here is your chance to muddy up your new Honda Trophy truck! This tune is really fun for this event lab. It has plenty of power and it blends itself well to the jumps and sweeping turns for this event.

Eventlab Crop Circles Stadium Rally
Hoonigan RS200 Share Code: 876-811-115
One of my “go to” S1 dirt tunes. Hope you enjoy it!

Danger Sign Stadium Jump
Jesko: Share Code: 183-064-856
2,000ft one & done! I updated the Murder tune this week. Cleaned up the gearing a bit and some other tweaks.

Speed Zone Rocky Hills
This was fun! Start on the asphalt to the east. As you hit the start of the speed zone be hard on the brakes as the right hander will be coming up quick. You should complete your run at just over 90mph. Well over the target for the speed zone.

Trail Blazer Quebrada
One and done! Go under the bridge on your way to the end of the trailblazer. Should be done in the mid 30sec range.

Seasonal Championship Sprint Finish
99 Lancer GSR Share Code: 416-497-698
Older tune but works great for this seasonal. Easy winner with no drama. Anyone can drive this tune to easy wins.

Sierra Cosworth (RWD) Share Code: 903-597-182
Advanced RWD tune! If you enjoy RWD tunes you will love this one. Full aero on this build. It’s fast and a blast to drive. Absolutely smashes the drivatars.

Seasonal Championship Rally To Rumble
2005 STI Share Code: 587-155-483
Shift at 5,500 RPM. This tune is so fast and easy to drive. Easy work here!

2006 EVO IX Share Code: 122-476-000
I didn’t forget you Evo fanatics. This one is LS swapped so forgive me. You won’t mind though when you are easily winning this Championship!

HOT WHEELS

Drift Zone Ice Cauldron
Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn Share Code: 158-080-913
Easy peasy for that wheel spin!

Seasonal Championship Zero To Hero
21 Aston Martin DBX Share Code: 744-907-078
Lots of power which is what you need for Hot Wheels tracks. This will definitely get the job done!

5 Likes

I’m going to help out a fellow tuner and try your alpine tune for the trial tonight. :+1:

2 Likes

Tried that one hit it but won’t put me onto next part challenge, is there anywhere else there’s one as a nightmare to find thanks