Festival Playlist events and rewards June 29 - July 6 (Autumn S22)

I thought the trial this week was pretty good. The Honda 2000 is a nice drive at A class and the sprints were enjoyable. At Vulcan there was often a couple of fast drivatars that were pretty fun to track down and pass. I ran the customs and muscle v tuner championships coop a few times and they were fun too. It’s a nicer variety of cars. Then I ran a few B class rally cars to stay grounded.

That 09 is solid. I prefer the V2 (lighter) tune.

Well, I’ve had a heck of a week for livery downloads. Special thanks again to @AudioRebelUK for the request for a Manchester City livery. Since doing up that logo vinyl group, I’ve had over a thousand downloads for the Man City theme:

My Bone Shaker livery ended up on the featured page on the “new” side, and it ran to the top of my livery list. (@Bravo437 has a couple cool ones that are still up!). That ran its course, and mine dropped off (because the “popular” side ones have tens of thousands of downloads).

It’s crazy how much of an impact that has. That “Liberty” on the Saleen has 600+ downloads. My “Liberty” on the GMC… zero point zero. Saleen ended up being on that featured board (on the “popular” side for a while) while the GMC never made it.

3 Likes

City livery on a Boneshaker,glory hunter heaven :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - AUTUMN - SERIES 22
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VIII MR 2004 … 113 895 403

The Trial: Tune It Up
Code Tune HONDA S2000 CR 2009 … 145 779 285

EventLab: HOKIHOSHI
Code Tune JEEP TRAILCAT 2016 … 842 608 964

EventLab: MOSSYMONK
Code Tune JEEP TRAILCAT 2016 … 842 608 964

Danger Sign: Cannonball
Code Tune FORD ANGLIA 105E 1959 … 332 643 818

Speed Trap: Arid Hills

Speed Zone: Festival Speed Zone

Seasonal Championship: We Came to Race
Code Tune NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC II 2002 … 164 648 998

Seasonal Championship: Play Time
Code Tune FERRARI 458 SPECIALE 2013 … 144 144 834

Seasonal Championship: It’s a Custom Job
Code Tune HOT WHEELS FORD F-5 DUALLY CUSTOM HOT ROD 1949 … 641 125 144

*** RALLY ADVENTURE ***

RA Drift Zone: Joya Marron
Code Tune LOTUS 3-ELEVEN 2016 … 158 539 520

RA Championship: A Little Pick-Me-Up
Code Tune MERCEDES-BENZ G 65 AMG 2013 … 128 435 030

*** HOT WHEELS MAP ***

HW Speed Zone: Forest Flume
Code Tune LOTUS 3-ELEVEN 2016 … 158 539 520

HW Seasonal Championship: Burning Rubber
Code Tune HOT WHEELS BONE SHAKER 2011 … 746 165 332

Super 7: Super Wheelspin

2 Likes

My 72 Chevy K10 is STRONG! Tarmac or dirt the thing just wrecks this seasonal championship.

Share Code: 631-229-891

Rest of my tunes will be up shortly.

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated! Which ones are you referring to? I haven’t shared any new liveries since last week’s “Low Down” GTI & been a long while since my Boneshaker “Fire & Ice” updated livery share.

1 Like

Slow Saturday at work, so added two vids to my initial post.
Also a nice test to laptop, if overheating was just a cause of old thermal compound of 6 years. Yup it was, all cool now :slight_smile:
Festival Playlist events and rewards June 29 - July 6 (Autumn S22) - Forza Horizon 5 / FH5 Discussion - Official Forza Community Forums

Warning to people with EV allergy, EV toy vids.

Ow and thank you all who tried my tunes.

Edit
HD quality of the vids should be processed in an hour of this post

stock options

eventlab “Purple Mountain Raceway” – Nissan 370Z ’19 (looks good for a proper race)

eventlab “Rally Rampage ‘Fog’” – Jeep Trailcat (good course)

speed zone “Festival Speed Zone” – AMC Gremlin (easy; 71.29mph)

championship “We Came to Race” – Nissan GT-R ‘93 (fairly easy wins)

championship “Play Time” – Noble M400 (fairly easy wins)

RA drift zone “Joya Marron” – Lotus Elan (easy; 115,771)

RA championship “A Little Pick-me-up” – M-B G 65 (easy wins)

HW championship “Burning Rubber” – Bone Shaker (easy wins but not sure if socially acceptable)

6 Likes

Festival Playlist Tunes June June 29th - July 6th (Autumn S22)
Happy Saturday Throttle Jockeys! Here is extremely late seasonal tunes for this week. I can promise you these tunes are worth wait! Since I’m a bit late posting my tunes I will skip listing the tracks in the seasonal events for this week.
Seasonal Tuning method

1. I always go for a stock look - wheels, rim sizes and aero are only changed if it is absolutely necessary for handling and stability.
  2. Tunes are always tuned to max performance with max handling.
  3. All cars tuned vs. Unbeatable AI on championship tracks in seasonal weather. Tunes are then baseline ran in Rivals.
    I again want to thank everyone for the downloads, follows, comments and likes! Remember feedback is important! I like hearing any and all comments on these tunes. There is no “bad” comments. You guys have been awesome with your support.

FORZAthon Weekly “Natural Selection ”
2004 Mitsubishi EVO VII MR (AWD)
Share Code:
Nice road build to get you through the weekly. This tune will make easy work of this challenge.

Trial “Tune It Up” A800 Honda S200
2009 S2000 (AWD)
Share Code: 111-886-649
No aero on this tune. A nice tap of the brakes on corner entry will provide some front end bite. Keep in mind your corner entry speeds will need to be lower. That said, tune is a blast to drive and it eats up roadway and the competition.

2006 S200 (AWD)
Share Code: 336-062-576
This is a full aero build. Compared to the 09. It’s more composed and basically on cruise control. This tune will beat the 09 with a less skilled driver in the 09. The delta between the cars is not the big but with the right driver. The 09 is faster.

Event Lab “Purple Mountain Raceway ”
A800 Anything Goes
1969 Camaro (AWD)
Share Code: 126-149-712
This tune is a great circuit build. Very enjoyable on this track.

Event Lab “Rally Rampage “Fog”
A800 Unlimited Offroad
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter (AWD)
Share Code: 137-431-572
Arguably the best “Unlimited Offroad” handling car. This tune is right at home here.

Danger Sign “Cannonball” Target 541.3 FT
Cult Cars C600
AMC Gremlin (AWD)
Share Code: 342-081-749
This tune easily exceeds the distance target by 50’ on the first try.

Speed Zone “Festival Speed Zone”
Cult Cars C600 Target: 70 MPH
AMC Gremlin (AWD)
Hit just over 84 MPH. I like to start to the right of speed zone at the banked turn.

Speed Trap “Arid Hills”
Cult Cars C600 Target: 125 MPH
AMC Gremlin (AWD)
Went over 140MPH on my one and only pass. Started to the right (north) of the trap by about .8 of a mile.

Seasonal Championship
“We Came To Race” B700 Muscle VS Tuners
1967 Corvette (RWD)
Share Code: 377-933-950
Yeap RWD lovers here’s your car! This Stingray handles like a champ and makes quick work of this seasonal championship.

1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
Share Code: 148-163-859
If you are a “tuner”. Here is your ride. Hard to pick against the mighty GT-R.

Seasonal Championship
“Play Tine” S1 Track Toys
2010 BMW M3 GTS (AWD)
Share Code: 149-464-392
This GTS has the handling and the speed for both circuits and Sprints!

Seasonal Championship
“It’s A Custom Job” A800 Rods & Customs
1949 Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Dually
Share Code: 140-622-003
Fun car to race. Has great acceleration and handling. Lacks a bit of top end but makes up for it in other areas.

RALLY ADVENTURES

Drift Zone “Joya Marron”
Lotus S1
1999 Lotus Elise 190 (AWD)
Share Code: 656-622-204

Seasonal Championship
“A Little Pick Me Up” B700 Pickups & 4X4’s
1972 Chevy K10
Share Code: 631-229-891
Really excited to share this tune. This truck is quick. I have silent several rival dirt tunes that in the top 100. This trucks handling is insane and has the muscle to back it up.

HOT WHEELS

Speed Zone “Forest Flumes”
S1 Lotus
1999 Lotus Elise 190 (AWD)
Share Code: 656-622-204

Seasonal Championship
“Burning Rubber”
A800 Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels Deora II (AWD)
Share Code: 530-363-533
Well here you go! This has the power to muscle it’s way up front on the tracks it was made for.

There you have it. Congratulations on your victories and another great week!

5 Likes

Yep, Fire & Ice

1 Like

Just got to run your trial tune and it’s a very solid tune! :+1:
Took me a minute to get adjusted to it but managed two first places with it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

stock list is a cool idea

4 Likes

thanks; certainly can add to the challenge, especially the playlist stunts

2 Likes

Fh5 is the first in the series for me. I played the majority of it with stock cars without realizing the tuning aspect. (I know I know haha) Made a world of difference (obviously) when I found the tuning side but I for one appreciate a list of stock cars and I’m sure others do as well… Especially if the player doesn’t have the money in game to upgrade every week. Afterall, I’ve heard not everyone dumps the hours I do into the game each week! I might have a fh5 addiction problem…

4 Likes

Yeah although I don’t do it myself it would be very helpful for newer players wanting to conserve their cash and save up for the big ticket cars or houses, I mean paying for upgrades means nothing to any of us on here since we’ve been playing the game for so long we’ve racked up more than we’ll ever need already, but for a new player only on a couple/few million who’s saving up for Hotel Castillo it could feel like they’d be spending a sizeable percentage of their credits.

Goes to show tunes are just an optional extra for the playlist as well and not actually necessary, which is why I like to go with ones that get close to the absolute most out of a car, winning the Rods + Customs championship in something as truly dreadful as Barbie cemented my opinion that being able to just beat seasonal AI says very little about the actual quality of a tune, that Barbie Corvette is absolute garbage even with the appropriate dirt racing upgrades installed and if that can win vs Highly Skilled AI then pretty much anything that isn’t a troll tune can.

4 Likes

Sweet 2009 S2000 tune! Excellent power, but still controllable.

I feel like the K10 really shined on the dirt! Holy cow!

Oh, and I have a livery for that vehicle that’s somewhat relevant:

Share code:
880 208 854

If anybody has any other vehicles they’d like “Liberty”''d up, this would be a good time for it! I posted that tutorial, but I can knock out that pattern rather quickly (and it’d potentially be popular).

2 Likes

I did the same in Forza 4, played for a solid 3 months and beat most of the game with just upgrades.

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for giving it a run. Loved your Camaro tune! It’s definitely a b*+chin Camaro!

2 Likes

Thanks! That K10 is definitely my favorite B class dirt car.

1 Like

Looks like the Datsun 510 in B class is the next Tune It Up trial car.

Was debating between a handling build with semi-slick or even full slicks or a power build with stock or street tires.
Think I’m going to make both builds this week.

SC: Let’s Be Reasonable-C600 Reasonably Priced Cars-Road

SC: Muscle Memory-B700 Classic Muscle-Road

PR Stunts: X 999 Anything Goes
Danger Sign-La Cruz
Speed Trap-CalleJon
Speed Zone-Carretera

Rally Adventure SC: Tune Buggy-A800 Unlimited Buggies-Dirt

Hot Wheels SC: The Magic Number-A800 Model BMW M3

Edit: The two PR stunts for the expansions are both A800 Retro Hot Hatch.

1 Like