Fastest Accelerating 0-60 Car?

So today, or this evening, My friends and I do our usual Forza Motorsport 6 playing. We do Pass The It between the three of us with similar cars. For half an hour, to give us a reasonable amount of cash and XP. So, I picked the Donkervoort D8 GTO, upgraded it fully. (Including AWD and the 3.0 V8.) And then noticed it has a 1.6 second 0-60 time. That is ridonkervoortulous. Honestly. So, I took it upon myself to find the fastest car in the game 0-60 wise. So thats my question. Anybody have anything quicker than 1.64 secs?

I dont know which car is the fastest but it would most likely just be the lightest car such as the caterham that is super light and then just put heaps of HP big tyres and drag slicks with AWD. The donkervoort would be in the top 20 but im sure there are faster cars

Wasn’t that 40s Ford Deluxe one of the top dragrace cars? But probably 1/4 or 1/2 mile, not 0-60 mph.

0 to 60 for was the Jaguar D type.
0 to 60: 1.015
0 to 100: 3.021

It looks like tipo61 is pretty fast too.

C5 zo6 got me to 1.64… Anyone know if the Hennessey venom can be made awd? Don’t wanna shell out the cash without a guarantee lol

Yes.

I made a Ultima do 0-60 in 1.5 seconds and less than 4 seconds to 100

65 mini cooper 0-60 .8 seconds
0-100 2.9 seconds

My a class jag d type is easily sub 2.0 to 60. It’s literally undriveable in any place with turns. I think the maxed out isetta with clever tuning is also low 2 seconds to 60 but is very unsafe.

I had the Caterham Superlught R500 with a turbocharged Ariel V8 race engine getting 1.2’s. Don’t know if it’s the fastest though, but surely it has to be in the top 10

I was able to pull 1.02 in the fully modded Alfa Romeo Guilia, and its turning and speed from there isn’t bad either, p class.