[Excessive Racing] C500 1984 Honda CRX Mugen / Mugan Replica Paint Job

ExposedKarma and I just finished this one up, the newly released Honda CRX.

The Tune:
C500
Type: Handling
Search: ExposedKarma

This tune is a great C class tune we were tearing it up in the public lobbies, it loves small tracks and is better if you hold the higher rpms.

The Paint:
Search: Mugen, Ltz Viper
Once I saw the car I knew I would have to make this paint job, its a replica of the SCCA GT4 racecar, It came out great.

Let me know what you guys think, Always appreciate feedback

Saw this car last night in the lobbies and it looked really quick when they weren’t being wrecked by SUVs. I’ll be picking this thing up.

yeah that was kind of crazy, yeah it definitely holds it own on most tracks

Great paint Job! I actually started working on a version of one my self, but then decide to see if one was already made. Found yours and it looks great. I still am not a real fan of the forza Kits (though they do look 100% better then from the past) I ended up doing a tune my self in C class trying to actually build it to as close to spec as I could get it. Even used the Gear ratios and does this car do great in C class. The little guy just loves the higher revs and just zipping through the short tracks.

Is this paint still shared? I tried your GT (ltz Viper) and the description and it does not come up. Please let me know. Thanks!