EVERCOOL RACING ...

…Evercool Racing is alive and well!

With F6 meets on our club calendar now ,we have member openings for our F4 lobbies!
Anyone who would like to join us for F4 meets or events please contact me or any of our team mates! We have a great club with some of the best guys around… Some I have raced with almost 4 years! We are a self governed team, no dictators or iron fisted leaders! We are almost family really!
Also if interested, you can visit our club site at, www.evercoolracing.com
Sign on and race as my guest! There is no obligation to join , we have many friends who drop in now and then…

And for you who are playing F6, we had our first club hosted meet last night and all went very well! So check out our upcoming events for F6 and run a few races with our guys!

We are here for the long haul… so come on and share some track time, laughs and good friendship!

1 Like

It has been a great run for ERT! Club created in Nov 2011 and officially opened doors for 1st membership drive Feb 2012… We have come a long way since our humble beginnings!

Presently, we have about 75% of our members Forza 6 running meets weekly . And we still have a good crowd meeting on Forza 4 Sundays!

We pride ourselves on being a team , run by team and race as a team… And we welcome drivers to make contact and race as club guests. We have many friends of club who visit our web site ,share track time, and post on our forums and suggest meets…

Our guys have made club what it has become, a great place to share tech info, race , form great friendships and compete respectably with fellow drivers …
We have top notch tuners with our senior tuner being a ‘go to set up guy’ for many years for Forza community … We have drivers in top leaderboard positions across most leaderboards. But most important, we have all skill levels of drivers, and our seasoned guys are always happy to help with tips and advice to help others reach their goals.

I ,along with other members, enjoy designing and custom paints ! Our forum has personalized member paint shops to show off your latest and greatest works of art or race themed designs!

We at ERT wish extend a welcome to Forza drivers to contact any of our guys about a track invite or visit our web page for more info… www.evercoolracing.com (please use your game tag to register)
There is no obligation to join club to be a friend of ERT. But a simple request to join is all needed to be a part of one of the best clubs in Forza!

So in closing, I hope you will check out the private club racing on Forza… leave the crashers in public lobbies! Many good clubs still active on Forza!

Update…
I have officially retired from Forza 4 activities and my focus is now on Forza 6…
But we have several still meeting on Forza4…
So if anyone is looking to share track time on F4, visit our club site and register! Great guys and good times!
Please use your game tag for sign on…thanks.
No obligation to join club to race as guest or friend of club…
Also if any questions etc, contact me or any of our club members.

Update…
Our Forza 4 activities have been closed…
We are focusing on F6 and other race titles only…
Thanks for all the support and good times gang!
Hope to see all our friends soon reunited on newer versions…
It was a great run guys!