Error to enter multiplayer FORZA 5, on xbox support they failed to do anything and sent me here .

Buy the game FORZA 5, since I bought the game, I have not been able to enter the multiplayer mode, whenever I get party seeking it has not been possible to join.

I tried on all multiplayer modes but none works for me, I get the same forever.

First I contact Xbox support. I have made ​​many processes but none worked, for this reason I was sent to support forums TURN 10.

I have long been trying to get in but it has not been possible, I need a quick solution.

The only error that appears to me that it has not been possible to join and now. I have attempted to delete the game from the hard drive I installed but not working again, is just as bad multiplayer.

Only happens with the game FORZA 5, with the other games do not.

It’s good to see that Xbox support sent you to these forums for an answer. You should have the answer shortly.

Isn’t this a big issue right now? Some people have had it for ages.

If it is a big problem, you probably wont get an actual solution on here anytime soon.

Its nothing against the mods, or community, or anyone, its just right now - there is no solution. People cannot fix it. I think.

Buy the game FORZA 5, since I bought the game, I have not been able to enter the multiplayer mode, whenever I get party seeking it has not been possible to join.

I tried on all multiplayer modes but none works for me, I get the same forever.

First I contact Xbox support. I have made ​​many processes but none worked, for this reason I was sent to support forums TURN 10.

I have long been trying to get in but it has not been possible, I need a quick solution.

The only error that appears to me that it has not been possible to join and now. I have attempted to delete the game from the hard drive I installed but not working again, is just as bad multiplayer.

Only happens with the game FORZA 5, with the other games do not.

[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/