Eliminator - Players can't see the notification they're getting challenged (3890890)

I was playing the Eliminator, when I soon realised that I couldn’t race anyone as whenever I honked my horn nothing appeared above people’s names to challenge them. However, I was eliminated because at some point, my honk registered with another person, but not on my screen. I had no route and no idea that I was in a race with another person.

I have included a video to help but I don’t know how useful it will be as it is mostly just me having fun as I thought I couldn’t be eliminated. However, before I captured this video, I do remember honking my horn at someone and then that person speeding off (but as I didn’t know I was in a race, I was eliminated)

Some possible reasons this occurred from most to least likely (in my opinion):

1. Changing assists before the eliminator starts
  2. Skipping a prompt to join an eliminator event and then registering for another afterwards
  3. Playing on a controller with a wheel plugged in (most unlikely as I didn’t touch the wheel at any point during play)

Specs
Console: Xbox Series X
Wheel: Logitech G923
Update: 3.573.834.0 (Latest update)

Sorry for the bad video, I can only upload 16MB files and cannot be in mp4 format (if I could, you would hear that I am pressing the horn throughout this clip)

video

Before the update, the Eliminator would crash if I couldn’t challenge anyone and then someone challenged me.
Now I don’t see that I challenged anyone or anyone challenged me. Suddenly the race is over and of course I lost.
The Eliminator has been unplayable for me for months. Let’s see what bug appears in the next update.

By the way, I play on PC.

I can’t challenge anyone on the eliminator still. I’m on a BRAND NEW series x games fully updated it’s been doing this for months! WHAT IS GOING ON

1 Like

Still no update and every 2nd to 3rd game is not playable because of this bug. When will PG eliminate this bug? Why does this take so long? I have no understanding for that!

1 Like

OK.
Do you have any idea how many people suffer in ELIMINATOR?
Mystical events happen in every session, such as 1 player offers player 2 races, but it only shows up for one player.
Further, the game starts and you find the player, horn him, but the game does not care, it at any time can start your race or just ignore the signal …
How many videos available as evidence, especially in the RU community it causes wild aggression and hate for your favorite game.
How much can you stand it?
It is easier to go back to forza horizon 4, everything is normal there.
Regarding ELIMINATOR - all bad and terrible. No new cars, sorting cars by level - imbalance presentsvuet full. Audi rs6 2lvl can easily overtake and win all cars up to 5-6 levels from rivals.
And there are even cars 6-7-8-9 level, which are fit for 4-5 levels. This applies to, Camaro 8lvl, Mg Metro, Grand Cherokee 9lvl or 7lvl traillcat.
I can not understand the developers who do not care about the opinion and complaints of players!!!

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator

1 Like

The worst thing is not that it happens, it is that it does when you go with a level 7 and there are 10 players left. I have eliminated other players and “coincidences” a lvl 9 comes to you and without challenging you, it eliminates you.

The only thing that is achieved is to see games and that nobody is challenged.

Edit.

Vocho vs Mini and nothing happens … Impossible to challenge.

I take Audi lvl 6 and oh surprise, an icon almost doesn’t even beep, its icon changes and nothing changes on my screen. Removed because I don’t see the goal.

Next eliminator…I take lvl 4, a lvl 6 appears and challenges me without problems. Deleted too.

The eliminator should be called wheelspinator hehehe.

1 Like

All the same, it’s not possible to play, but I really want to. I don’t understand why the developers don’t care about such a popular type of races. I have already measured with the fact that all the top places were occupied by cheaters and there is nothing to catch because the track was completed in seconds and yes you can’t throw a ticket on this player because the server is constantly crashing yes as I understand it and it makes no sense to do this as they were like that and weigh in the tops, which makes the floor of the game empty where the players compete.

2 Likes

My klaxon is not ok for eliminator. Impossible to chalenge or duel every body. What is the solution please?
Thanks. gamer tag psykofil8990.