Dom's Charger Xbox Video Offer

Come on gotta get take it for a spin in the ring, Le Mans or in SoCal right in long beach where it belongs :slight_smile:

I am not buying the ultimate edition, I haven’t even pre-ordered the game and the pack will be available to everyone regardless of what edition they have anyway. So I will have to pay for the pack if I want it and if the pack consists of the same cars that FH2 got then I won’t be purchasing the pack and that will be the issue, false advertising. It states it will contain cars from the franchise as oppose to just “Fast 7”, and just because the pack is included in the 'Ultimate edition", it doesn’t mean you’re recieving it for free, but instead at a discount at most. (discount meaning, adding only a couple of pounds to the total of the ultimate edition rather than the full price that everyone with out the ultimate edition will have to pay for the pack).

I hope I never have to type ‘ultimate edition’ ever again :wink:

I guess it would suck to not get the Charger unless you get the movie (I’m planning on getting the FnF pack), but like someone said; there’s always Horizon 2. I can still get the FnF pack for that game, right?

Why does everyone on this forum always have to over analyze every bit of information. They’re giving away a download code for doms charger which is one of the cars from the f&f car pack. This car pack is most likely the same as horizon 2s, which is 8 cars $5. Doms charger can’t be bought individually but the other cars can be for $3 each, i guess that’s why it’s considered special (it’s not) because you receive a car that’s only available if you buy a whole pack. This car will definitely be in the f&f pack it isn’t a doritos or mountain dew livery, they’ve scanned this car which cost money they are going to put it in the game and charge money for it. I really dont know how this thread made it to 2 pages.

1 Like

Because we’re silly, illogical and emotional human beings(me included). Plus we can’t occupy our every waking moment by playing Forza Motorsport 6 yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I finally pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition last night and after seeing the image they use for the F&F car pack while going through the order process I believe you are spot on with how the the Furious 7/Dom’s Charger offer works.
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Dlc/Forza-Motorsport-6-Fast-Furious-Car-Pack/21976545-8445-4a08-9820-f1408f293e3d#gameDetailsSection

1 Like

But that blower…thing only has 3 gears and it rips butt!!!

Why are people discussing this? Knowing turn 10, if you buy the movie they just give you the one car from the car pack the charger. If you buy the car pack you get all of the f&f cars.

Pointless for me. I got the movie on disc last week!!!

I think it’d be in the pack for us preorder peoples.

I get the impression that the offer gives you the Charger FROM THE PACK for free, and the other cars you need to buy the DLC for.

Or maybe I’m hoping lol

Maybe it got replaced by the Lykan Hypersport in the Pack. Kappa.

Well now we know. Dom’s charger is NOT part of the F&F pack it was exclusive to the xbox video offer which I can no longer find?

I’ve seen the in-game car lineup and the movie promo Charger was not in the Dodge lineup. Every F&F vehicle in the car pack that I saw are not from the FH2 pack.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/video/fast-and-the-furious-7-dlc-offer
Here you go

No purchase button…

The movie will release the same day as FM6, just wait until then. You’ll have until the 21st to get the Charger iirc.

Oh is it? Didn’t realise that’s how it went. Cheers! :smiley:

I already have the movie, and am able to watch it. As far as I know from reading the description, Dom’s Charger will release anywhere from 1 day to four months (weeks?) after you make the purchase, via xbox message centre. I haven’t yet pre-ordered FM6, though, so maybe it will arrive in my message centre as soon as I pre-order the game.

To clarify: Dom’s Charger (the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition) is available exclusively to folks who purchase “Furious 7” film or the “Furious 7” movie bundle on Xbox Video.

As stated in Forza week in review 9-4-15. But what if I want the extended version of Furious 7. Do I still get Dom’s charger?

1 Like

Wondering the same thing. What if you want to buy the extended version instead. Do you still get the car?

Will there be codes in the Blu-ray of Furious 7? How do we go about getting that car on release day?