Dodge Charger Daytona SRT 2022

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT

This topic is specifically for the Charger Daytona SRT concept model, for voting on the Eighth Generation Charger production models click here.

2022 Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Concept

2 Likes

2022 Dodge Charger EV Concept

I’d quite like this in the game due to it being so different to the current EV’s in game. I assume if it ever got added to Horizon 5 and/or Motorsport, it would have to be the midrange as there isn’t a power figure for the top line trim yet…

The base model apparently will have 455 BHP while the midrange (EV equivalent scatpack) will have 590. “The horsepower rating is a secret, but Dodge promises the Banshee will eclipse the gas-powered Hellcat in all performance metrics. That includes sound, with the Charger EV’s amplifying chamber “exhaust” tuned to 126 decibels.”

Source: 2024 Dodge Charger EV Promises to Eclipse the Gas-Burning Hellcat

12 Likes

This thing could rival the Ford Mustang Mach-E,
Wait, do they have a EV Mustang besides the Mach-E?

1 Like

Not at the moment, currently Dodge is the only company to produce a proper EV Muscle Car.

Chevy Camaro is working on one as well i hear?

1 Like

Even though the sound is horrendous it is pretty cool

FH5

Getting closer to production. Playground Games loves their EVs so hopefully we don’t have to wait too long…

2024 Dodge Charger Concept

2024 Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Electric Muscle Car

6 Likes

We need the 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona SRT EV for next update series 27 American automotive in Forza Horizon 5

1 Like

Ideally, add the production version when it releases

It will also get the 3.0 Twin turbo Hurricane I6 option.

Dodge is killing the HEMI, so what we do with the new gen Charger is HEMI/Hellcat swap it

1 Like

I wouldn’t call this a muscle car as its in ev I would call the new Six Pack ice versions a muscle car as it has a soul

At least it looks better than Teslas… Hummer EV is still my favorite American electric vehicle.

I do like that the production version has an ice option

550 hp for an inline-6 is a bit insane. If it gets added into FH5, I hope that we have an option to switch between RWD and AWD.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dodge Charger 2024-current (Gen 8)

Just an update for this topic: Since the official reveal of the 8th Generation Charger on the 5th of March this topic is now specifically for the Daytona SRT Concept Car.

For voting on the 8th Generation Production models please see their new topic here: