[DLK] Sketchamus' FM4 Fantasy Design Gallery

Here’s a few links to some of my other design and photo galleries you may like to check out;

FM5 Forzatography Gallery

FM5 Fantasy Livery Gallery

FM5 Race Livery Gallery

Horizon Fantasy Livery Gallery

Horizon Race Livery Gallery

FM4 Race Livery Gallery

Although I sold my 360 back in November to help fund buying my XB1 etc. I am now aware that some of my designs are still available from my storefront. Most of my designs were auction house only, but you may still see them pop up as prize cars occasionally in DLK comps so thought I may aswell repost some pics of them.

DLK MAXIM SERIES: ISSUE 14: POISON IVY

POISON IVY DODGE

MR BEAN (HALLOWEEN EDITION)

HELLBOY GT-R

HELLBOY ALFA ROMEO (Collaboration with DreadWalker73)

SEIZE LOTUS

GUMBALL ANNIVERSARY ADIDAS TRAINER LAMBO

JORDAN LEXUS

DRIFT PIG CIVIC

DRIFT PIG CIVIC (POKER RUN 4 EDITION)

DRIFT PIG CIVIC (SPIDERMAN EDITION)

DRIFT PIG (FRIGHT NIGHT EDITION)

FRIGHT NIGHT AUSTIN HEALEY

FRIGHT NIGHT SUBARU

SCUMBALL BOOO!

GUMBALL ANNIVERSARY BATMAN FORD

FLAMES CAMARO (Collaboration with Hotrod King87)

STICKERBOMB SUPRA

STICKERBOMB SUPRA (BLACK EDITION)

AVATAR CIVIC (Collaboration with DreadWalker73)

POPEYE GUMBALL 3000 LAMBO (Collaboration with Dragon Arts)

POPEYE GUMBALL 3000 LAMBO (ANNIVERSARY GOLD EDITION)

SKULL ASTON MARTIN

GUMBALL ANNIVERSARY DODGE (Collaboration with Hotrod King87)

POPEYE PORSCHE

PACMAN PERFORMANCE VS RACE INVADERS

PUG PUG

PUG PUG (VARIANT EDITION)

PUG PORSCHE

DEXTERS LAB VAUXHALL

DEXTERS LAB VAUXHALL (VARIANT EDITION)

NO FEAR NISSAN

SEIZE SUZUKI

VALENTINE’S S2000

DLK CARBON POLO

INVADER ZIM VIPER

PIXEL POWER HOLDEN

PEPPA PIG TOYOTA

PEPPA PIG TOYOTA (HALLOWEEN EDITION)

TOP SECRET SANTA GT-R

You do NICE WORK… My daughter loves the peppa pig design… keep up the great work.You will be missed in f4.

Thanks mate, funnily enough, the Peppa Pig design was a request I did for my daughter. Glad you like the designs.

Gallery looking good.

Well, somehow your Poison Ivy livery had been misplaced. Dread lost his copy and I never found mine…but with the help of modern technology (photos, and a copy of the car in the team garage) I was able to reproduce it. Yes, I went there…and now a side by side comparison…

Sketchy’s:

Mine:

Sketchy’s:

Mine:

I fixed the white shading behind the “Poison Ivy” on the side but still made a bit of a mistake…I used the #19 Mother Energy car instead of the #17 D ick Johnson Racing Team car…only difference is the red grill in the front…oh well, can’t be perfect. LOL. Might touch-up the number plate too…now that I see them next to each other. It has a wonderful tune on it by onelapmagic and will be sent to Gears to be listed on the AH soon…hope it meets your approval :slight_smile:

Dood

so how do i find these design’s i’m enw to forza and my first time going into auction house or any sorta by designs thing was just now.

well, you can do a search in the Storefront with the keyword “Deadlights” or “DLK” or search “Sketchamus” or “Doodley Squat”, that will get you started. Check out our other threads…

Dood

Great job Dood, thanks for taking the time to create a replica of my design and making the Maxim series complete again. Cheers.

Really fantastic job, Dood. Big thumbs up!

Too bad I went ahead and bought 20 million worth of #17’s in anticipation of this arriving in my inbox. :-o Guess I will be having a fire sale on those later. LOL

@ Dism3mbermenT - Sales of this paint in particular and others in the Maxim series are announced in this thread Maxim Mag Back in Print - New Edition #22

I’m off to buy some #19 Fords now. :smiley:

Gears

well I also anticipated using the #17 car so I did my baseline tune on it but I did not spend 20 million on them :o personally I like the red grille more she stands out off to work on nationwide cars now