DJKustoms - Video Hub

1 Like

Hey everyone! I was hoping for a section like this to show up eventually. When I seen Jube announced this section a few hours ago, I went into overdrive mode and enhanced the old first post layout so it’s Smartphone acceptable on all my gallery threads. With the launch of FM6 I’ve been pretty busy trying to put out some content for people that didn’t own the game yet. I’m not going to post all 20 videos here, but I will show the 3 main ones I want to show.

Sounds of Forza has returned for another round in the series. I’ve decided recently that it will only cater to DLC content. So the Fast & Furious car pack was perfect for the first episode.

If you’ve seen my Design Showcase Series then I can say it has transferred over to Forza 6 with two hot vehicles off the bat by SCS Skreamies and PolizeiYT.

2 Likes

Nice work DJ

2 Likes

Awesome work.

I’m biased.

PolizeiYT

1 Like

will have to keep a watch of this thread see what you get up to…

1 Like

Hello Emile, you are my go to YT guy for Forza related vids.

Your FH-2 vids helped me quite a lot and I wish to say thank you for the time and effort you put into creating the vids.

Much appreciation, keep up those vids coming!!!

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Awesome to hear that some of my content is helping some people. Even though what I do is pale in comparison to other youtubers. =)

Since my first post I’ve added two more design showcase features by SnakeEyes Friex and ABGRAPHICS.

1 Like

Looking good DJ! I’ll definitely be checking this out, you always put out top notch vids :smiley:

<3

I didn’t have the chance to post this yesterday here, but here’s Monday’s featured design which is a replica of Masaki Nishihara’s 2011 Subaru WRX Gymkhana vehicle by QuickCarlos.

For Wednesday’s feature we’ve a Ciay Studio replica by FrancescoPaulke.

update LOL

1 Like