Did the rivals challenge, haven't received the Lamborghini

I did the rivals challenge with this month’s spotlight car, and I didn’t get the Lamborghini. I did a full lap, but I still haven’t gotten it. Any suggestions?

They are usually sent out several days after the event closes.

1 Like

I actually received mine as a Level Up Reward. I was surprised to get it that way as I expected to receive it via a gift after the event closed.

You’ll still get it gifted 8f you did the rivals challenge. Hand on to the level up as it should be auctionable and might fetch a pretty penny down the road😁

1 Like

As above
They are sent out after the event is closed …it’s not like forzathon

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM WITH IT THERE ARE A FEW THINGS GOING ON WITH GAME THESE DAYS THINGS NOT WORKING AND REWARDS NOT COMING TO ME

DID YOU READ THE PREVIOUS RESPONSES

YOU GET THE REWARD ONCE THE EVENT IS CLOSED AND NOT BEFORE

1 Like

PRETTY SURE THAT EITHER A:THEY HAVEN’T READ THIS THREAD IN ITS ENTIRETY, OR 2: THEY HAVEN’T COMPREHENDED IT JUST YET.

IM ALSO POSITIVE, NO MATTER WHICH IT IS, SOMEONE ELSE WILL POST THE EXACT SAME THING, AND BLAME IT ON THE FAULTY GAME​:shushing_face::grin:

1 Like

For me lambo is waiting for next level up. Need just few more points to get it.

For my main account, that already has every car in the game except for the raptor Fe, all the new Fe cars and Diablo were all next in line as level up rewards. For my alias accounts that only have a couple hundred cars, they’ve not seen any of the new cars show up.

So if someone is curious as to why they haven’t seen the new cars in level up yet, you’ve most likely got a lot of cars to go through before they’ll show up.

1 Like

I’m completely aware of how it works, but didn’t get the Lambo nor the cash from the Merkur event.

1 Like

Tough luck with the Diablo mate. It’s a crime that you miss out on what is rightfully yours. Make some noise via the appropriate channels & hopefully T10 will come to the party.