D29 Liveries now up!

Alright everyone! It has been a long time coming but D29 Racing garage liveries are now starting to come together. We are a new garage that plays out liveries from a fantasy race series that we created featuring Tucson, Arizona. Our racing series is called the Pima County Drivers Championship (PCDC) featuring local drivers with some great racing capabilities. SnkrBrbie86 will have some of the tunes associated with these vehicles available on her storefront and all liveries will be available on mine. We are starting out with some mockup liveries that were individually created to feature local sponsors that we would have in our race series as well as some throwback NASCAR liveries that may pop up time to time. Enjoy!
The first share code I am releasing is version 1 of a SnkrBrbie86 car featuring the 2009 Chevy Corvette ZR1. This car is setup in S1 class featuring a total of 800hp while only weighing 2962 pounds. Top speed for this beauty is 195mph and when you drive it, you feel every bit of it! It has the wrong set of contingency stickers on the side so it won’t line up too well with the racing series we have created but it still is definitely worth checking out! SHARE CODE: 124 026 072

1 Like

The second car that we have available is the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. This car is driven in the series by KurtDawg. His car features 10254hp, AWD, top speed of 243mph, and is coming in at a weight of 3720 pounds. This fast racer has sponsors featuring the US Navy, Goodyear tire, and StockX. Check it out! Share code is 126 292 208

1 Like

Can you make a livery with these brands? (Yes, they are available in FH5 as well. You can download them.)

Let me see what I can come up with. We make all of our stickers from scratch so we will recreate them and then create a livery. I will collab with my partner/garage president and I’ll get back to you soon with what we can do and how quickly.

1 Like

Hi @Dono_29 . Thanks.
I have also shared the code for my map if you’re interested.