Crown Vic Lights & Siren

Hi drivers!

I was just wondering, how do I turn off the lights on my roof and also how do you get a siren for the crown vic?

You can’t turn off the lights, they flash all the time and there is no siren.

Unfortunately, the answer for both of those questions is: You can’t.

There is no audible police siren in this game, and the lights can’t be turned off. They can only be outright removed.

Edit: Ninja’d.

There IS a police siren, it is in the horns section, select siren and honk your horn and hold it down.

1 Like

When did that get there?! I’ve never noticed it before. Has it always been there?

It isn’t there for me :frowning:

They should replace the normal horn with a toggle switch to turn on the lights and siren.

2 Likes

Horn section is where I went to before here but didn’t notice the siren.
I have a feeling it will be locked to start with?

If so how do you unlock horns

Same problem here.

The horns are unlocked via the perks, also you can buy all the horns with the accelerator pack. I heard the siren in a failrace video the other day so i know there is a siren

There is NO siren good sir. I have them all unlocked. just an FYI

1 Like

There is now :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, you can earn it via Blizzard Mountain.

Most likely edited a police siren into the video.

No. There is a siren horn option. I have it on my police interceptor.

The siren horn was not added until well after the Crown Vic came out. Originally, there was no siren horn.

Could the horn be something that was edited into that video?

I’ve checked the horns and there’s nothing called Siren.

Kind of surprising they didn’t add a new horn for this

1 Like

There is no police siren lol… What he heard, if it was an online video, was a sound clip added to the video… I double checked all the horns… and nothin…

The Warthog horn sounds similar to the horn most emergency vehicles use before going through an intersection, not a siren but the closest thing I could find to a police car sound. I know some (most?) police cars just have a regular horn in them but if the siren is on honking the horn will switch the siren to the fast blips or do that loud horn instead of the normal car horn.