Crash when exiting races (Update 8 & 9)

not for me. it crashes all the time without any sort of tuning.

2 Likes

I can go the entire night without crashing if I donā€™t tune my car.

But when I tune it, it WILL crash when I back out to the menu.

1 Like

Your on Console right?

PC.

1 Like

Iā€™m gathering all my error reports that are sent to Microsoft and adding them to the case I will be starting next week if this issue still hasnā€™t been acknowledged by then. Thereā€™s no point sitting around hoping that the issue gets enough votes to be addressed, and thatā€™s another point that will be addressed as well

1 Like

Itā€™s crashed on me 5 times in the last 20 minutes.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what broke it in the first place :rofl::rofl: Turn10 are doing such a good job of killing the franchise.

1 Like

@JetPartySalad

Are you looking into this, are the devs working on a fix?

Any information as itā€™s awfully quiet here

1 Like

Playin on XSX. Click Next Series. CRASH. Every time.

3 Likes

Got any information about the crashing to share with us yet @T10ManteoMax???

Anything???

Lol post being moved, I guess thatā€™s a No then

Thatā€™s correct, I donā€™t have information on the status of this issue, weā€™ll have to wait until there is information and Forza Support announces it.

2 Likes

bug info: Crash after race ends and crash backing out of race practice. System: Xbox Series X. Attempted fixes: Uninstalled higher track texters and setting it to performance. This stopped crashing to dashboard for me or at lest slowed the frequency of crashing way down. Im using a 1080p tv no vrr atm.

• typing on a controller

You know thereā€™s issues when you have to uninstall parts of the game just to get it to run!

Play on 3 PC devices: RTX 3080 (works great, never crashes), ROG Ally (crashes after just a minute or so into a race), and AMD 8700G/780M iGPU (also crashes just a minute or so into a race).

I have feeling something supporting AMD hardware got coded over or a bad layer of coding screwed up AMD optimization with Update 8

Hi there

I play on an X box X and the game crashes virtually every time I go back to the main menu. It seems T10 seem to think the crashes only occur on PCs. However, this is certainly not the case.

2 Likes

vote for it on top of the thread please!

1 Like

Yep itā€™s code related but Turn10 still havenā€™t started looking into it as itā€™s not a ā€œKnownā€ issue

6 weeks itā€™s been happening and my game time has gone from daily to weekly, weekly just to tick off the fomo and get outā€¦ soz meant crash out

1 Like

Itā€™s not crashing for me anymoreā€¦

Iā€™ll wait till next Thursday and see if you are correct.