Convoy - Group Waypoint Stuck After Event

When the group waypoint is active on the map and an event starts, the waypoint not only stays active during the event but can also not be changed/removed after. Please fix- thank you!

I think group destination waypoints (and let’s be honest, anything involving convoys) have been pretty much broken since the game launched five hundred and fifteen days ago. Not like they haven’t had much time to fix already.

2 Likes

This is my first Time playing a Horizon game coming from Forza Motorsport 3 . . . Is this just normal for you all? Im confused…

There are lots of Day 1 bugs still waiting to be fixed.

There’s a huge list of Known Issues and hitherto a list of “Won’t Fix” bugs. The list is in the forum section somewhere.

Just the spirit of Horizon, isn’t it! Shall we send a thank you?

1 Like

@Starwind2102 we’re doing periodic check-ins: would you please confirm if this bug continues to be an issue after updates released since you first reported it?

This is still an issue, as i’ve had this occur when hosting a convoy a few days ago.

@Petrolhead55823 @Starwind2102 checking in again - is this still an issue after installing recent FH5 updates?

Hi, My friends found out a way to fix it now, you just keep highlighting and un-highlighting the group route and eventually it goes away after a few clicks.