Championship not Recording stats Properly

Hi,

I have raced every town 26/28 times, 3 are 27/28. And here is where my problem begins. Whenever I complete another series of races nothing changes they still read the same. 26/28, and not 27/28.
I don’t know if I am the only person having this issue. I did an internet search but came up with nothing.

I hope I explained it clearly enough. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could so to fix this. I’m so close to doing all the races.

I was thinking of deleted the game and re-installing, but will that make any difference. I hope it’s not my save file gone wrong or something.

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks in Advance

Hi Shameless

Next time you start a championship event, don’t choose the 1st 3 options that come up. Rather click on all championships on the right.
This will then show you which events you have completed and which ones you still need to do. There will always be new events so be careful you are not replaying the same ones.

Hope this helps and enjoy racing

D1rtyDan1979

Hi thanks for the reply I will try that now

Hi I have tried it and it works. I can’t believe how dumb I was being. I should now be able to complete it tonight.

Thanks Again

No problems Shameless, glad I could help…now go get that “All Your Race Are Belong To Us 2.0” achievement.